Untrustful

Third Person's POV

The actress hung up, a concerned look on her face. Because of this, the man beside her asked what's wrong. But the women decided not to tell the latter because it can be a problem if the media will notice them again and she don't feels that the guy should  see the idol for now, nor know what happened to the latter.

Tho the man was not convinced to what his girlfriend told him, he just nods at her.

They were now in front of the actress house.

"Leo, I'm heading to an event on my own, I want you to enter the house and DON'T escape and go somewhere that I didn't know. "
The women get out the car first walks towards her personal gatekeeper, telling him that he should escort her boyfriend inside. The keeper nods and bowed. She walked then get in the car and gestured for the guy to get inside the gate already.  He bid his take cares and head out the car.

After the car leaves and no where to be seen, the keeper approach the clueless guy, who still has his back on the other guy. The keeper suddenly hand chopped the latter's nape that made him to pass out. Looking left to right, checking if someone saw him then after confirming that none, he lift the unconscious guy to his shoulder and brings to the black car parked in front of the private house also.  Before driving to where he's going, he calls another person then started the engine.

______

Nayeon's POV

What the fuck is that?!

Did I just saw Mr. Wang attacked Leo and dragged him on his car?!

I...I have to let Tzuyu know about this! B-but how could she believe me?? We had a fight a-and..she— she knows I hate her
b-boyfriend!!! She'll surely think I'm messing with her!

I reverse my car, my intention why I'm here is to apologize again. But not to that abnormal guy! I'm going to apologize to Tzuyu for what I had said to her, even though she slap me, that still purplish when I have no make up on. I should be the most matured one I'm the oldest btw. I know I hurt her feelings because she really love her boyfriend that much, and I think...if —if he's not really Jeongyeon's insane fan, maybe their love was true.

The things he said to me when the last time we talked is pure bluffs. Did  he knows the difference between REALITY AND FANTASY??

Then why did he act that way on their conference an hour ago?

He's good at showing his different selves too,he  should be an actor!