4

Kamryn,

"Good morning, ladies," The principal greeted us as we walked into the conference room and sat down across from that girl from class and her mother Im guessing. "And Gentleman." The principal added as he noticed my dad walk in behind us.

"Good morning" My mom, dad, and I all said in unision and laughed a little because of it. That girl rolled her eyes and smirked.

"Hello Mr. Reed. Im Mr.Hines, the principal. I didnt get the pleasure of meeting you yesterday." The principal said.

------

Well, the meeting didn't go so smoothly. Not for me, I should say. The girl in my class whose name is Cara Sumpter (India Westbrooks)  mugged me the whole time. She and her Foster mother were arguing the whole time and I felt very uncomfortable. Cara was suspended for the rest of the week and will be back next week to apologize. I don't want her apology, though. I just want her to leave me alone.

My last 3 hours went slow as usual but I didn't have any problems. I walked out my 6th hour with a slight smile and decided to strut to my locker.

"Uh, uhh. She think she cute." A girl said to her friend as I walked pass.

"She is switching too hard." He friend agreed.

"Thotty" a third girl said.

I mean, it hurt but I can't let words get to me. I opened my locker and realized that I was missing something. I checked my pockets and even my bra for anything and sure enough, I was missing my phone. I checked my purse because If it's not on me, it should be in there. I checked my backpack because that would be the next possible spot. I smacked my lips and sucked my teeth as I thought about where this phone could be. Just when I was about to give up, Mr. Brown walked out his classroom heading for the double doors. Then it hit me that I left it in his classroom. I sped up to him but not getting too close.

"Mr.Brown," He glanced at me and continued to walk. "I left my phone in your classroom. Can I get it?"

"Tomorrow, I already locked the doors and Im not about to turn around." He said bluntly and sped up to get away from me.

------

Tonight, Im tired and decide to go to sleep earlier than usual. I took a long nice warm bubble bath and dried of with my pink soft towel. I wrapped my hair and put my netted cap and bonet on. Im going back to my usual and lay under my sheets with my nude body, turning on my fan and music. As I dosed off from the soothing feeling freshness, I hum along to the music...

Bang!

I jumped up to a loud noise and checked the clock to see it was 9:13pm. My music was still on, so I know that my dad didn't leave for work yet and they heard that noise too. I attempted to go back to sleep but I started to hear faint noises coming from downstairs. I soon heard my dad's voice shouting at my mom and I knew at the moment that I won't be able to sleep If I continue to hear them. It always gotta me to hear them arguing and that's why I can't sleep when they do. I turned up my music and the arguing was mute. I slowly drifted back into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------

Short but the next Chapter will be more Chris & Kamryn communicating, Okay?

Okay, Love you too. Bye bye.

 Bye bye