25

Chris's POV:

Well, they put me on house arrest for 6 months and probation for a year. The most fucked up part about it is that I don't get to see Kami. The Judge said we can't see each other until im off of probation and they bitch asses put me on the sex offender list.

I think I should explain to you what happened...

Cara was sitting in the classroom when I made it there in the morning. She tried to seduce me and make me have sex with her. She said If I didn't, she would tell on Kami and I. Well, I obviously didn't care and told her to tell him If she wanted to. But I forgot that the bitch is sneaky and couldn't be trusted.

She told the principal that I raped her. She also said that I've been raping Kami and that's Kami would be too scared to admit it because I beat her. Told them that I was the one who cut her up with the razor that she did herself and that I kidnapped her the day I seen her at the Club. She also to her mom the same story until the point that she believed it.

I can't wait until Im off probation, I'll give them motha fuckas what's coming to they asses. They gone feel the fucking heat of my bullets.

--------

Kamryn's POV:

They took my child, my fiance, and my education from me. I was expelled for beating Cara like that and Honestly I feel no remorse. She was gonna press charges on me but my mom went and paid her mom a little visit. Let's just say, August may not be so bad to have around anymore.

Chris will be gone for a whole year and I wont even be able to simply text him. I'll miss him dearly and I know he'll be upset to know that the baby didn't survive. He'll probably kill someone.

Since, I got expelled in my senior year, I can't attend UCLA anymore and they took Chris's degrees away from him. I will have to go to an alternative school and that's not going to look good on my resume. If Cara didn't have an retraining order against me, I would go to her house and finish off what I started.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted her but that's what Inferior for wanting friends so bad. You can't trust no one. Especially not the ones who want to befriend you. My mom and August have been helping Chris and I establish some type of communication but since it's illegal, I can't keep nothing he gives me, it's the same the other way around. We have to throw everything away and get rid of enter evidence that we communicated.

If I didn't know better, Id say that this is God punishing me for getting pregnant before marriage, befriending an enemy, and sneaking around with my teacher.

This is not how I imagined my life would be this year but just like Chris would say, Shit happens. It is what it is.

------
Cara's POV:

Have you ever been so envious of a person that you would do any and everything to make their life miserable? Well, that just happens to be the issue in my case. Kamryn thought she made a friend, when actually she made the perfect enemy.

I know her secrets, I know what makes her laugh, I know what makes her cry. I know everything about her. I could be her. I could ruin her life and that's exactly what I did. But that's only step one. What happened wasn't the end of it, she better get ready for a war.

Since the first day of school, I've been in love with Chris. I noticed that he took pity of Kamryn and I wanted to show him that she's nothing but a whore. That's why I set her up that night at the Club, she was supposed to go home with Josh but Chris fucked up everything. So, I figured that If I really become a person that she trusts, then I can get everything up out of her and run with it. I was going to expose the whole school of what she really is but I didn't find anything. I tried giving Chris a chance to fall for me with the note and he never even responded to me. He got more distant. I already knew it was something going on between them two, I can't believe she thought that she could hide it. What really threw me off my high horse was when I followed Chris to her house and climbed up the balcony After she let him in. I listened to their whole conversation and waited until it got quiet for me to play dumb. You should've seen their faces. They was shook. But that allowed me to make my last move. The next morning I gave Chris a choice to either take my offer or his secret would get out. His secret had already been told and I just wanted to see how he felt but he refused anyway. He allowed me to tell and I told the principal a little white lie that was pretty harmful but it worked so well. The cops took him away and Kamryn will forever be a single mother. She won't be marrying Chris. If I can't have him. No one can.

She may have won this battle but Im sure she sick cause it got her ass expelled. While Im graduating her ass gone be getting that GED. I hope she stay clear from Chris because she'll be in for another battle If that's what she wants. I will stop at nothing to ruin her life. If Chris doesn't cooperate, it will be a hell of a fight. Im ready to give it my all.

Until then, I remain the most loved and hated female on MY high-school. Try me bitch. ✌

-----------------------------------------------

THE END... ☺

I will be making a Sequel. But I won't make it unless this chapter gets at least 30 Comments and 30 Votes. I need to know that it's enough people who wants to read my book so that I could take the time out and satisfy you. Tell me what you think about the book too.