3

Kamryn,

"Okay, No tears. No crying. Be strong." I said to myself as I entered the school.

Today, Im determined to not let anyone get the best of me. I will stand my ground and stick up for myself. I lifted my chin with a smile although my lip is still busted, I remained careless as I made it to my locker.

"Bitch got some nerve" I heard a girl say as I walked through them to get to my locker. I smirked and continued with my combination.

"You can say excuse me." She growled. I ignored her and grabbed my book and binder while throwing my purse over my shoulder. The girl slammed by locker Shut and I just shrugged.

"Thanks" I said as I walked across the hall to Mr.Brown's room. She was about to bring her pose to class but the bell rung and everyone was rushing in.

"Good morning everyone" Mr. Brown greeted us as we walked in. Once he glanced at my face, he took a double take and frowned. "What's up with your lip, you tripped or something?" He said jokingly not knowing he just started something. Everyone laughed and my face began to glow red of embarrassment.

"Yeah, she fell face first too." The girl that's always bothering me blurted out causing more laughter.

As I sunk into my seat, I mugged Mr.Brown for starting this mess back up again and everything about standing up for myself went out the window.

------

All class period, they kept whispering just like yesterday and now I get giggles because of what happened. I just bit my lip to make the pain go away, the stinging sensation makes me feel better. It wasn't until the bell rung that I realized that I bite into my lip and was bleeding again. The feeling was actually pleasurable and I may accidentally keep biting my lip.

"Umm, Kamryn is it?" Mr.Brown asked as I was walking out the classroom causing me to stay.

"Yes?" I asked rudely which I know better not to but it's something about him that got me heated for what he did.

"Im sorry for asking about your face infront of the class like that, I didn't mean to put you on front street." He apologized. I think he's just doing that because hes a teacher and feels bad for me.I don't find him No different than anyone else at this school.

"I don't need your pity, Mr.Brown. Just leave me alone." I snapped. Without waiting for his response, I stormed out the classroom.

------

Lunchtime, again. I was the first in line and was the first at a table. As the people filed into the cafeteria, I got those awkward stares again. Everyone avoided to sit at the table with me and I was fine with that.

"Umm, excuse me. This is our table." Said a group of white girls and a few Asians.

"Well, it's an empty table over there-" I tried to speak but was cut off by one of them.

"Then get up and go sit over there." She said rudely. I went back to eating my food and ignoring them. Suddenly, my tray went flying and I felt a cold liquid shower me. I tried to get up and kick the bitches ass that did it but I couldn't see and slipped on what smelled like chocolate milk. The laughter grew louder and my temper grew shorter. I wasn't sad, I was angry now. I wanted to kill.

"Im going to kill whoever did that." I spat as I gritted my teeth and clenched my jaw.

"Welp, learn how to follow directions next time, Stupid bitch." The girl warned.

"Stacy, Jordan, and Taylor. Office, Now." I heard Mr.Brown say in a stern voice. The girls smacked their lips and stomped out the cafeteria. Their were still giggles but they silenced once Mr.Brown looked at them.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Does it look like Im okay? No, Im not okay. Please, just leave me alone.!" I shouted as I attempted to get up but slipped again. I broke down crying again and helped me up using a napkin to wipe my face. "Thank you" I said as he walked me out of the cafeteria.

He walked me to the office where the principal and my mother were waiting on me anyway. I ran to her and she embraced me in a hug not caring about the mess I had on me. And wet hair.

"Oh, my lord! How could you let this happen to my daughter?! I'm telling my husband about this." My mom shouted at the principal. Mr.Brown left the office leaving me, my mother, and the principal.

"Momma, No!" I pleaded.

"I don't want to hear it, Kamryn Renee Reed. Now, I send my daughter to school for an education. Not to be tortured by some little ass teenagers. I want some justice and I want it now." My mom demanded.

"Mrs.Reed, I am terribly sorry that this happened to your daughter but teens are going to be teens. Whether you want them to be or not. -" The principal said before my mom cut him off.

" Oh, don't give me that bullshit! You-" My mom interrupted.

"Mrs.Reed, If you don't watch your temper, Im going to have to ask you to leave." He warned.

"Well, I guess home schooling will be my only option at this point. Already the second day and she has a busted lip and milk all over her. My husband with be calling your boss tomorrow morning to discuss your early retirement." My mom said getting up.

"Well, Mrs. Reed. That won't be necessary. How about we talk about this tomorrow at lunch and I will need the names of the girls that did this to you besides those three today." He said looking at me. My mom conformed and raised her eyebrow at me to write their names down.

"I don't know their names" I mumbled truthfully.

"Now, you got 10 seconds to write something on that paper or I will have you point them out to me" My mom said sternly.

"Do you have class with any of them?" The principal asked. I nodded and he looked at his computer. "Which class and hour?"

"Umm, Psychology, first hour." I confessed. He pulled up the pictures of all the students in our class and I pointed out the girl to him and she sighed of disappointment and shook his head.

"Yeah, she has a record. I'll take care of things from here. You may take the day off and be excused. Your mother already got your work from your teachers. I'll see you tomorrow at lunch." He said as we left the office.

-----------------------------------

Sorry so short, My phone is about to die and I wanted to update now.

*Carter is in Multimedia*