-

As Cementoss prepares the stage for the final round, the audience gets heated up. The contenders are already sitting tight, waiting for the fights to occur.

"Thank you Cementoss! Hey guys, are you ready?" Present Mic says, riling up the crowd. "There were a lot of events but it's come down to this! The final battle! You can only rely on yourself. There are situations like this even if you're not a hero. You know it, right? Heart, technique, body, wisdom and knowledge. Utilize them all to rise to the top!"

Kei searches for a seat available from the audience.

"The first round," now Hizashi's features flash at the monitor-his hands covering her face in anticipation. "He's had good results, so what's with that face? Izuku Midoriya from the Hero course, versus," he pauses for a while as he addresses the next challenger, "sorry, but he hasn't had any notable results, Hitoshi Shinso from the Ordinary course."

The female chuckles from his remark. "Well, that is true though."

"The rules are simple. Either throw them out of bounds or paralyze them. It's also your win if you make the opponent say 'I give up'. Don't worry about injuries. Our Recovery Girl is standing by. Throw your morals and ethics aside for a moment. But life-threatening attacks are for scums! You'll be disqualified! A hero uses their fists to fight with villains." As if on cue, Cementoss sits on his just-made chair, refereeing the fights.

Kei finally settles for a sit on General Studies bleachers.

"Ready? Start!" Present Mic announces.

Just at that moment, Izuku approaches Hitoshi with scornful expression plastered on his face.

"Oh no, this is gonna end earlier than expected," Kei muses to no one in particular.

Right on point, Izuku freezes.

"Hey, it's the first round! Make it exciting!" Present Mic's voice echoes through the stadium.

Kei internally face-palms, recalling how the tailed man bothered to give Izuku some tips.

"Right from the start, Midoriya has been paralyzed! He's frozen and won't budge at all. Is this Shinso's quirk? He wasn't standing out at all, but is he actually someone to watch out for?!" Hizashi exclaims. "Hitoshi Shinso from Ordinary course has Midoriya under his control. This is an unexpected situation! Will he be overthrown?"

"That's why I said the entrance exam was not reasonable," Aizawa comments, to which Kei nods on. "Here's the data on both of them. It's an individual event so I had it prepared."

"It's funny how my guardian's diligence covers up his colleague's partial negligence in commentating and that the latter brings life to the former's monochromatic way of communicating to the mob," Kei snickers at the combination.

"Shinso. He failed the hero course practical exam. Since he also applied for the Ordinary Course, he must have expected that. His quirk is very strong but the entrance exam was against robot villains. It's advantageous towards students with physically strong quirks."

"Looks like you already attracted a pair of pro's eyes. Good for you Toshi ~" Kei coos, setting soft gaze on the indigo-haired male. "Oh ho ~" she hums, seeing that Izuku starts to walk towards the boundary.

"Eh? What? Midoriya is so obedient!" Present Mic yells.

"Although he could rather have commanded his opponent to say 'I give up' ~ But that defeats his purpose of proving himself worthy of rising on the top with his quirk. I'll give you credit for that Toshi."

Izuku was one step away from the edge of the stage when Kei felt a sudden surge of power emanating from the male. She has her eyes widen in utter shock for a fraction of second.