Chapter 8 - out drinking again

(A/n, wow I did not think anyone would be reading this, thank you for the reads and enjoying my work💜)

~arrived at Port of San Francisco bar, 5pm~

Walking in I see Jim in the same clothes as last week walking to a booth with drinks where everyone is sitting. As he places all the drinks down on the table, So I decide to jump onto Jim's back, scaring him. We laugh as I hop off him, he turns around and wraps his arm around my neck dragging me to his chest. "You devil" he said scruffing my hair causing me to frown as the group laughs.

Pushing myself out of his grip I fix my hair pouting at him.

Once done I realise Spock staring, I try not to look at him knowing that would make him look away. Feeling my heart race I try to calm myself down, 'Y/n his looking at you, that's the point of wearing this, it's to get his attention, so calm down'. After thinking as I straighten myself up with a smile on my face.

"Hey guys" I say, taking a seat next to McCoy. Who was sitting next to Uhura who was sitting next to Spock. Jim takes a seat in front of me next to 3 new faces.

"Y/n, these are our other friends, the boy in front of Spock is Pavel Chekov" Jim says, pointing to a young boy, 'is he old enough to be here?' I think to myself. "Please call me Pavel or just Mr. Chekov, sorry I couldn't come last week. My Grandma would have killed me if I didn't see her" the boy says in a very cute Russian accent.

"Understandable, by the way your accent is adorable" I say smiling causing the young boy to turn bright red. "R-really?" The boy stutters, "of course Vulcans do not lie". The boy blushes harder, if its even possible.

"This is Jaylah, she just finished her Engineering course so she's also a new crew member of ours" Jim says pointing to the female next to Chekov.

'She looks so cool, I can't quite put my finger on what race she is. But she looks like my kind of girl to be friends with'

"Nice to meet ya Jaylah, you seem like my kind of girl to hang out with by the way" I say nodding mirroring her motion. Straight away feeling a connection with her. "Same do you" she says, winking at me.

"And this is Hikaru Sulu" Jim says, pointing to a man sitting next to him.

"Nice to meet you, sorry as well about not being able to come last week, I missed out on my daughters and Husband's birthday and wedding anniversary so I had to make up for it when I got back" Sulu says rubbing the back of his head nervously. Noticing it I instantly see why, 'he thinks that I don't support him and won't like him now'.

"It's a pleasure meeting you Mr. Sulu, family is very important to most species so it's quite alright, also I'm a supporter so please don't think I don't like you" I say grinning. Sulu becomes puzzled, "t-thanks, it means a lot" he says smiling.

"Also Y/n I informed them that you're not like other Vulcans" Jim's says with a wink and an elbow nug.

"Oh, thank you, that saves a lot of time".

"It's really cool how you show emotion, tho it's understandable about your past. But it's still cool" the young Russian boy says. "Haha Y/n you're going green!" Uhura says laugh as the group sees it too laughing with her, as they know very well I am blushing. I look away trying to hide my face but I start to feel Spock's stare again causing my ears to turn green too.

After everyone stops giggling the green starts to fade from my face and ears.

"I'll be right back guys, I'm gonna get a drink" I say standing up then turning to Jim. He looks at me confused, "you still owe me from disappearing" I say with a hand out. He growls handing me his card, as I'm about to walk to the bar Spock stands up. "May I join you? I would also like to get a beverage" Spock asks. Everyone looks at him confused, "you don't drink tho Spock" McCoy blurts out. "Am I not allowed to have one doctor?" He questions, the group seeing an emotionless Spock, but I see an irritated Spock. "Go on Spock, use my card" Jim says as Spock follows closely behind me to the bar.