Chapter 4 - lets party/my past

(Updated)

~arriving at Port of San Francisco bar, 6pm~

Jumping out of the taxi, I helped Daylene out. Once out I adjust my small black shoulder bag as we walk into the bar.

Walking in the bar seems to only have a few people. I see Jim in some black jeans and a gray shirt talking with Spock and a few other people in casual clothing, as we walk closer we grab Jim's attention. "Y/N! Aa your here and you brought such a lovely friend with you too" he says walking towards us winking at Daylene. "Yes and i told her to stay away from you" i respond blandly, Jim raises his eyebrows at my response. "Let me introduce you to my friends" he grabs my hand and motions Daylene in the direction towards the bar.

He begins to introduce us by pointing at each person. "As you meet before this is Mr Spock my Commander" "greetings, it's nice to meet you Miss Y/n on better turns", "same goes for Mr Spock" I say showing the Vulcan symbol as he does the same. I start to hear snickering around us, I turn and lift an eyebrow at them the same time as Spock causing more snickers. "I knew it was gonna be funny to see you interact with another Vulcan" Daylene says behind her hand covering her mouth, "Daylene....Stop I know what you're thinking and it's inappropriate for this moment of time" I say glaring and letting out a huff knowing she's 'shipping' me with Spock. Looking around I see Jim's friends with a shock expression.

"She'll tell you later after introducing each other" Jim speaks up, he continues "this is McCoy the Chief Medical Officer and the guy that recovered your bully", he kisses my hand "nice to meet you, it's interesting to see a Vulcan such as you" "nice to meet you too, it would've been nicer if you left her the way she was" "well you know I couldn't of done that" he respond with a chuckle.

"This is Uhura, she's a Lieutenant", Uhura walks up to me and gives me a hug causing me to freeze, she stands and begins to apologize. "It's fine Miss Uhura, I'm just not a very touchy person, I hope I didn't cause any hurt feelings" I say looking down a bit. "It's fine, I understand, this guy is the same" she says with a smile resting her arm on Spock's shoulder gesturing her head towards him making me think that they must be a 'thing' and causing a slight giggle escapes my mouth making the new friends give an odd reaction.

"Wow I've never seen or heard a Vulcan laugh before, it must be the scotch taking affect" a Scotish accent speaks coming from behind Jim. "AARR Scotty there you are, this is Scotty my chief engineer and Keenser an engineer along side Scotty" Jim says moving so i can get a clear view of who he was talking about, "So your name must be Y/n" he say walking up to me then leans in a bit covering a side of his face and loudly whispers, "when he gets drunk he talks about a girl named Y/n how he was worried about, and ever since today his been talking about you all day". Giggling I see Jim irritated making my giggles turn into laughs.

Squatting down I shake Keenser's small scaly but really soft hand as he gives a soft "hello". Standing back up as Jim speaks, "we have 2 other friends but they couldn't make it, so yes everyone this is Y/n, and Y/n who is this?" he motions towards Daylene who I completely forgot about. "Aa yes this is one of my closest friends Daylene". Introducing her I begin to see the males except Spock and keenser's body language change. "Boys, if you would settle down please" I say, getting protective and the guys begin to regain themselves. Daylene walks to my ear and starts to whisper, "Y/n I think my time of the month just started I'll be back in a sec" with that she starts to walk to the bathroom, I turn to her direction looking at her "are you going to be alright?" I ask just in case she wasn't prepared for it, she nods and says "I'll be fine I'll be back in a few minutes, with that she continues walking away. Turning around and seeing confused faces on some of the new friends, "bathroom, she does this whenever we go out" I say with a smile not tectonically lying because she always goes to the bathroom when we arrive at our destination but not with this issue.