Chapter 7 - telling Daylene

(A/n: sorry today's chapters short, but hope you like still it 🙃)

Arriving at my dorm looking at my sheet, 'I only need my Language Professor to sign it then I'm done' I think to myself smiling.

"Why so happy? Didn't you get in trouble?" I hear a voice call out from the bathroom recognising it was Daylene. "Actually no, I have some amazing news" I reply, putting my things on my bed as Daylene walks out to me confused and intrigued.

"Jim wants me to join his crew early, so technically I don't need to finish my courses" I say grinning. "Wait what?!, OMG Y/n congrats" Daylene says jumping on me causing us to fall on my bed. "So when do you leave?" She says sitting up, "well I had to get all my professors to sign a slip to agree before the end of the week, then I hand it back to Admiral Felix once done then i'll be officially a 'USS Enterprise' crew member, I just need my Language Professor to sign it" I say doing the same.

"You go girl, tho I'm gonna miss ya" she says pushing me lightly. "Aww don't worry I'll keep in contact" I respond getting up. "You better" Daylene laughs, "wait where are you going?" she says, seeing me picking out an outfit. "I told you, I'm going out drinking again with Jim and his friends, you said you didn't want to come" I say turning to her, "oh yes that right, well you have fun I'm gonna eat everything and watch movies while you're gone" she says sticking her tongue out. Rolling my eyes laughing I continue looking.

'I want to wear something that catches Spock's attention, wait what am I thinking? his with Uhura, But that doesn't mean I can't still try?'

Satisfied with my outfit I go into the bathroom and style my hair.

I leave the bathroom to choose some shoes, while I see Daylene snuggled up in her bed surrounded by junk food watching the TV screen.

Once my shoes are on I grab my things and head for the door. "Bye Daylene" I yelled waiting for an answer but was met with no reply. Rolling my eyes I walk out and see my taxi waiting.