Stitches

So I have decided that from now on I will dedicate each chapter to one of my devoted readers. I will not pick people that I know personally though. So today's dedication is too ellenmaryyy !!!!!!

Goldy's P.O.V

We are all lounging around waiting for Y/N to return from her endeavour to her old home. It's been about an hour now according to Bonnie and she has still yet to return. Chica decided to make a pizza for all of us and Bonnie went with her to help. Freddy, Foxy, and I stayed in the main area to watch for Y/N return.

"Shouldn't the lass be back by now?" Foxy asks as he paces the floor for the hundredth time.

"I guess it depends on what she was doing there. Maybe she got distracted or caught up by something there." Freddy says.

"But the lad said she was only going to be a few more minutes, half an hour ago." Foxy says still pacing.

"Hey guys I see someone coming closer." I say as I strain my eyes to see the figure.

The figure runs straight into the doors and pushes on them. They fall through and land on the floor. I notice the figure as Y/N so I relax. The relaxation goes away when I see a dark pool forming beneath her.

"EVERYBODY Y/N'S HURT AND BLEEDING ON THE FLOOR," I yell as I rush to her side.

Within seconds everybody is right beside me. I look at Foxy and my heart almost breaks. He's crying. I can see the tears rolling down his cheeks. I watch her as her eyes open and close slowly. Soon they close and her breathing evens out a bit.

"What happened to her?" Chica asks, concern laced through her voice.

"She just came in like this." I reply.

I see that Foxy is still crying and is really sad, so I make a motion to Freddy to take him away until he's calmed down and Y/N's fixed. Freddy gently pulls Foxy up and leaves the room with the crying fox.

"We need to stitch whatever wounds she has up before she loses too much blood." I say while looking for the source of the blood.

"I'll go grab some needle and thread then." Chica says while turning and running off.

I find the wound and it seems pretty deep. It's also covered in her clothes so I'll have to take her shirt and jacket off so I can see it up properly.

"Bonnie can you please leave"

"Why?"

"Because I asked you to leave."

"I'm not leaving till you give me a good enough reason to"

"Fine. I'm about to take Y/N's clothes off and I'm pretty sure she would be more happy if I didn't let everyone stand around and look at her like she is some kind of unconscious piece of meat."

"I would never look at her like that"

"Doesn't matter can you just leave"

"I don't see why it's such a big deal," he says as he walks in the direction that Foxy and Freddy had gone.

The second he's out of the main area I get to work stripping her down so I can have better access to her wound. I carefully prop her up and take her jacket off. As I do I can see more bruises and cuts along her arms. I keep going and work on trying to get her shirt off. I'm having a hard time with it though. It's a tight fitting shirt and it's quite hard to try and get her shirt off, while holding her up as well. Chica thankfully comes back and I motion to her to help me. She seems to guess what I'm trying to achieve and immediately begins to help. Soon her shirts off and we have full access to her wound. I'm solely focused on it though and nothing else. I grab the needle and thread and prepare myself to do this. I try to steady my hands but find it pointless. Chica puts her hand on my shoulder and it helps me. I let out a breath and begin to sew her wound up. I make sure that the stitches are right so they don't undo on her. I make about 4 stitches before she's sewed up properly. Me and Chica check the rest of her body for any more cuts that needed stitches. Thankfully it was the only one. The rest of her body is only covered bruises and scrapes.

"We should really wash her up. She's covered in blood."

"Let me do it Goldy. I'm the only other female here and I don't want it to get awkward between you too after."

"I'll go hang with the boys then while you do. Do you want me to carry her to the bathroom for you?"

"I'm stronger than I look."

With that she picks Y/N up and heads in the direction of the bathroom. I turn around and head in the direction of the boys. I walk into the kitchen where I see Bonnie sitting on the counter eating the pizza that Chica had made and Freddy comforting Foxy who's head was on the counter and crying uncontrollably.

"How's he doing?" I ask as I walk in.

Freddy looks at me with a sad look.

"I'll take that as not good."

"Is the lass alright?" Foxy asks between sobs.

"Yes she is. Chica is cleaning her up right now. She lost a lot of blood and she was coated in it so we decided that we should probably wash all the blood off." I reply trying to sound as happy as possible. Which is hard considering I just sewed up the girl I think of as a sister.

"When will I be able to see her again?"

"When Chica is done. She might not be awake though."

"I don't care. As long as I can see her face again I'll be fine."

With that he quiets down. I look at Bonnie and notice that he had managed to eat the entire pizza to himself. I decide to sit down beside Foxy and wait for Chica to return with Y/N.

~~Time Skip~~

Chica comes into the kitchen ten minutes later supporting a weak Y/N.
Foxy sees her and within seconds he's right by her side. He scoops her up in his arms and hugs her tightly.

"I thought I was going to lose ye lass."

"Never"

Then she kisses Foxy. I glance at Bonnie who has the angriest look on his face. I look away from Bonnie not wanting to get caught in his glare. Y/N pulls away from Foxy and yawns.

"I'll be back. I'm going to go put the lass in a bed so she can rest."

With that he leaves the kitchen with the tired Y/N in his arms. Freddy and Chica are leaving the kitchen as well. I decide to follow them not wanting to be left alone in a room with the angry bunny. The last thing I hear while I'm leaving the kitchen is Bonnie saying 'I'm going to kill that fox.'
A/N
So do you guys want me to write the sequel? I have it planned out and have the cover page almost made but I'm not sure if you guys will still read it or not. The thing is I can't finish this story until I know if you guys want it or not. The ending depends on your guys decision so please tell me what I should do!!!! That's all for now My Little Foxes I'll see you in the next chapter!!!