Just A Lazy Day

A/N

So I was getting nowhere with my answers from you guys so I went with the choice that would probably be more entertaining for you guys and also puts the focus solely on you guys. That means it going to be a fight. But since it's not going to be in the story just yet, that means you guys still have a chance to pick the other contestant in the battle for your heart. Currently Bonnie is winning. If I don't get any more entry's for who it is, you guys will get fought for by Foxy and Bonnie. Enough of this stuff about future chapters and stuff, it's time to read the chapter that is actually made.

Your P.O.V

You are walking away from your new found family and you are sad. You finally find a new home and you have to leave them everyday. You wrap your jacket around you so you don't get the cold wind down your back. You walk the still sleeping town dread going home. It's cold out which means it must be raining soon. You then hear the thunder and pick up your pace. You don't exactly want to get soaked. Another roll of thunder can be heard and you start running. Within minutes you reach your house. The house you didn't want to come back to. If only you were able to just stay at the pizzeria all the time. It would make your life so much easier. You hike up the steps. As you walk up the steps you realize you forgot your car at the pizzeria. You get it later you think and open the front door.

Darkness. That's strange. It's never dark. The only person that leaves the house completely dark is yourself. That means your dad has yet to come home. You smile as you realize that he's not here to yell at you and beat you up. To celebrate his absence, you decide to have yourself a party. Except it's going to be just you. You run to your room and throw your stuff on your bed. You change into your F/C fuzzy pjs and run back to the main area. You blast the radio and grab a couple bags of your favourite chips. You look through the movie stand and find your favourite movie. You turn the tv on and put it in. A day of full relaxation is what your future is going to be. You fall asleep about 45 minutes into the movie and it's a dreamless sleep.

~~Time Skip~~

You wake up feeling refreshed and without a care in the world. Your still not beaten up which means your dad hasn't returned home yet. You look at the time and it's almost ten. You decide to go for a shower to try and wash off some of the blood from your head wound and wash your hair. You walk to the bathroom that it attached to your room. On the counter was your blades. The urge to cut comes but you shake the feeling and throw the blades out. You have a new family. You have people that care for you and your well being. You have no reason to cut anymore. Are the thoughts running through your head. Instead you focus on your head and the wound on it. It wasn't exactly deep but it was quite close to a vein. You could see the purple thing and it kind of grossed you out. You turn away from the mirror and go for your shower.

You hop out clean and refreshed. You grab your F/C shirt and a pair of jeans and walk out to get ready for work. You don't really need anything so you pull your shoes on and grab your jacket. The clock says 11:23 you have nothing better to do so you decide to head to work early. And anyways you'd rather be there than be here with the possible chance of your father coming home. With that you head out into the dark night.

A/N

Yes I know it's a short chapter but it's just a filler so it didn't need a bunch of stuff to happen. So ya, guess that's everything so I'll see you in the next chapter. I also want to have a for you guys but I can't think of any. If you think of something I can call you guys, because let's face it, you guys are awesome and deserve a name for reading my story. So if you think of a catchy name please tell me I'll even give you the credit for it if I use it. Ok I think I'm done now see you all in the next chapter!