Cuts and Bracelets

Bonnie's P.O.V

We have another new security guard. Just great. We have killed countless guards before and we are seriously running out of places to hide the bodies. Me, Freddy, and Chica are on stage watching the manager when she comes in. It's hard to see them in the dark but I know that they are a female. She seems hesitant to go near the boss, but she does make it there. They start talking but I'm too far away to hear anything. The manager pulls out a stack of papers and hands them to her. She sits down and fills them out. I watch her as she fills them out and see an expression of shock come across her face. She seems to shake it off and continue filling out the forms. She finishes and hands them back to the boss. He looks at them, says something to her, then walks off leaving her with us. After he has left, she gets up and walks over to us. She seems to be looking at us to find something, but the manager comes back and she leaves. He hands her a stack of clothing and walks out the front door and locks it. I watch as she disappears down the hallway.

As I wait for midnight to arrive, I think about the new guard lady. She seems familiar but I just can't seem to place her. She is a girl which means it's going to be either me or Freddy that kills her. Chica refuses to kill the female guards. Foxy thinks that every female guard is his little lass coming back to him. Goldy won't kill the female guards either. I think that Foxy and Goldy need to give up on thinking that she is coming back. It's been eleven years and she has yet to return. The last time we saw her, was the day she gave us all our bracelets. That also just happens to be the day that Foxy bit that kids frontal lobe off. He's never been the same since. We still don't know why he did it either. Foxy only gets that mad very rarely, so that kid must have done something that really pissed him off. Soon I hear the bell that signals midnight. I don't move. I usually wait until the phone call ends before I start moving. Since I'm the only one, other than Chica on the first night, I decide to only scare her. The only way she will die tonight is of she runs out of power. Then Freddy will come and kill her. I sit and wait patiently for the perfect opportunity.

Soon I hear the clicking as she looks through the cameras. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see the little red light on the camera, which means she's looking at us. I stay as still as possible until the light goes off. The second it does, I put my plan into action. I quickly hop off stage and head to the back room with all the extra suits. I stand staring at the camera. Minutes pass and no cameras have been turned on yet. Soon I hear a camera turn on. Then I can hear the frantic clicks of the cameras as she tried to look for me. She soon finds me and keeps the camera on for a few seconds before flipping off. Taking my chances, I move out of the room to the end of the hallway and wait. The camera flips on then off again. I hear the one in the bathroom do the same. Now is my chance to scare her.

I start walking down the hallway not caring if she hears me. I'm at the doorway waiting for her to turn the lights on. She turns my way and hits the light switch. I see the terror blossom on her face. Instead of putting the door down she puts her arms up. Then probably the most craziest thing happens. On the left arm was a bunch of cuts. Self harm cuts. On the right wrist though was something all to familiar to me. Dangling on her right arm were five bracelets, and not just any bracelets. The exact replicas of the bracelets we were given. I stumble backwards and hit the wall. I regain my balance and bolt down the hallway to tell the others. I find them all in the kitchen. Including Goldy which was quite a shock. I was running so fast that I couldn't stop properly and I crash into the kitchen counters. I stand up as quickly as possible excited to tell them about my discovery.

"She's back...... She...... The guard...... Is...... The little girl........ From 11 years ago...... The bracelets...... Are on...... Her wrist..... The are the same as ours...... She's back..... She finally came back.......After all these years....... She still remembers us...... And I think I scared her though...... Crap I'm out of shape." I say through my panting.

"SHE'S BACK?!?!?!" They all scream at once.

All I can do is nod my answer. I see Foxy moving towards the door but I grab his arm before he can leave. It looks at me with hope in his eyes. I pull him away from the door. He tries to go towards it again but I pull him back even harder. I know how much he must want to go and see if it's her. But he also knows that he should wait until she has cooled down from the scare I gave her. The bell signalling 6 am rings. We all head back to our positions. I'm see her walking down the hall. She is wiping her eyes. I made her cry. Guilt wells up inside me. I look towards Pirates Cove and see Foxy peeking through his curtains. He closed them when she is out the door. This is going to be a long day waiting for night once again.