The Plan Begins

So I'm dedicating this chapter to the first person to figure out who P is and the person is Noir_Victorian I'm quite happy that someone finally figured out who it was.
Your P.O.V

You wake up in the pirates arms. You don't even remember falling asleep. The last thing you remember is you climbing into Foxy's lap. After that it's just black. You look around and see that Chica is asleep in a chair. Bonnie is tuning his guitar. Freddy is nowhere to be found and same with Goldy. You look up and see that Foxy is asleep too. You smile and slowly crawl out of his lap, not wanting to wake the sleeping pirate. You manage to get out of his arms successfully. You bump into a chair catching the attention of Bonnie. He looks at you with a sad expression. The sadness overtakes you and you walk over to him hoping to fix what happened between you too.

"Hey Bonnie. How are you doing?"

"Could be better"

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Not really"

"You want to talk or something?"

"Not really"

"You want to do anything?"

"Not really"

You get annoyed with the bunny and decide that you might as well go home and grab some clothes and stuff since you have nothing better to do.

"I'm going to go home and grab some stuff. I might as well spend all my time here where I'm loved instead of there where I'm hated. I'll be back in a bit. If the others wake up or come back tell them where I went."

He just nods in reply and you turn around and head out of the pizzeria. You don't bother with your car, you will be in and out of the house in minutes. Is chilly out so you decide to just run home.

~~Time Skip~~

You arrive home to see the garage door hanging on it's hinges. A puzzled look comes across your face as you try to think of why it would be like that. You look at the front door and see that it's partially open. You hesitantly head towards the door not wanting to know who or what was in the house. You reach the door and slowly push it open. You slowly take a step inside the door, mentally preparing yourself for whatever is inside the house.

With every step you take, the more carnage you see in the house. You enter the living room and see the tv smashed to pieces and furniture broken and flipped over. You pass the kitchen and the bloody clothes and newspapers are strewn everywhere. You see that the back door is open and can hear something in the back yard. You cautiously walk towards the back door to see who/what is in your backyard. The closer you get to the door the louder the sounds get. You start to recognize it as someone shovelling dirt into a hole. You emerge out the door to see a hunched figure shovelling dirt into the graves of the children. You step on something and it makes a noise. The figure stops what it's doing and turns around and sees you. The only thing you see is black. The figure starts moving towards you and you move backwards as it does. You are now in the house with the figure close behind you. You end up going back so far that you hit the living room wall and can't move back any farther.

The figure emerges into the light and you immediately recognize it. It's your father. Well resembles him anyways. It his face but the eyes are different. They are pitch black with only a pinprick of white in the centre. You become scared as he comes closer to you. Soon your just inches apart. Then it all goes to hell.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO GO AND TAKE SHIT OUT OF THE GARAGE AND LOOK THROUGH IT. NO FUCKING RIGHT. NOW GIVE BACK THAT PIECE OF PAPER BEFORE I HAVE TO GET IT FROM YOUR DEAD BODY MYSELF."

You don't move. You left it at the pizzeria with the others to keep it safe.

"I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO GET IT MYSELF"

With that he grabs your arms and swings you into a wall with incredible force. You fall to the ground with searing pains in your sides and neck. You hear his foot steps walking away so you use this time to try and escape. You slowly begin to push yourself off the floor, not wanting to make any noise. Your sides are killing you from the impact with the wall. You glance at the wall and see a huge collapsed hole where your body had made contact with the wall. The foot steps come and you are on your knees and legs. All is a sudden you feel a foot connecting with your stomach and you are on the floor groaning from all the pain. A pair of hand grabs your hair and pulls it backwards roughly. Your greeted with your dad's demonic face right beside yours.

"I think it's time for you to finally pay for what you did."

You feel a cold metal blade being touched to your skin. It then pierces your skin. You can feel the warm blood trailing down your chin and neck. You could feel the blade drawing patterns on your cheeks. You hold back tears and screams not wanting to draw any attention to yourself. You feel your shirt being stained with your blood. The blade leaves your cheek and your head is once again yanked upwards.

"Everyone has always told you that you looked like your mother. I think it's time to change that. I thinks it's time you looked like the children in the backyard."

Fear envelops you. You don't want to die. All you want to do is go back to your family. Your true family. You start crying when you feel the knife plunge deep into your rib cage.
•••••••••••••
Bonnie's P.O.V

I watch as Freddy and Goldy come back from where ever they were. They wake Foxy and Chica up and look a bit puzzled.

"Where's Y/N? I thought she was asleep on Foxy when we left." Freddy asks.

"She was but she woke up and left to get some stuff from home. She should be back in a bit." I reply.

"How long has she been gone Bonnie?" Freddy's

"Not even half an hour yet." I reply once again.

With that they leave me to tune my guitar again.
••••••••••••
Your P.O.V

There's so much blood. All of it yours. So much pain that your body has gone numb. The walls are painted red and the floor is stained. Your father left you to bleed on the floor. Taking a break from you to grab some food. Your vision is going fuzzy slowly. A new figure appears. You can't see his face though. Your father emerges from the kitchen and stops when he sees the figure.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. She found the box and needs to pay for it. I'm sorry P......"

The hooded figure puts a hand over your fathers mouth.

"You shall not call me that name. You are not the master. I am. You call me what I tell you to call me. You can not just assume to use that name. Do not call me that unless it's the proper time. Now come, I have something to discuss with you."

With that they leave. You take your chance. Ignoring the shooting pains from your wounds you push yourself up and make it towards the door. You pull it open and painfully make your way back to the pizzeria. Back to safety. It takes you longer than normal but you make it. You lean all your weight against the door to open in. You fall in unable to hold yourself any longer. You groan as you hit the floor. You hear a bunch of footsteps heading your way. You don't even hear them reach you. You head is becoming fuzzy. Your eyesight flickering. You feel yourself being pulled under. The last thing you see before you lose consciousness is your family looking at you with worried expressions and a pirate that it crying.
•••••••••••••
???'s P.O.V

She somehow managed to escape. Probably because I had to take Allen and teach him a lesson. He probably won't be conscious for another couple hours at least. He lost a lot of blood. I guess I'll have to put my plan in motion sooner than expected. Soon she will be gone and soon she will no longer be a problem.
A/N
Double chapter day!!!!!! So I have plans to make a sequel to this story. But I also want to know if you guys want me to write another FNAF fan fiction or not. Up to you guys cause you guys are the ones that read the stories. That's all for now My Little Foxes so I'll see you in the next chapter!!!