A Certain Little Fox

Your P.O.V

"What did I do??? I did something wrong didn't I? I'm sorry if I did, I'm not used to being around people that care for me still" you say, confusion spreading across your face.

"You did nothing wrong, I just need to tell you something that's super important and also ask you a couple questions."

"What are the questions?"

"Do you love Bonnie?"

You wonder why Chica would ask a question like that but you shake the thought out of your head and answer the question truthfully. "No. I love him as a friend though. Nothing more, nothing less."

"What about Foxy?"

Oh shit. I've been caught. I thought I his it well enough are the thoughts running through your head. You feel the blush come across your face.

"I'm taking that as a yes."

"Ya. He's been on my mind a lot. I just don't know what it is. I'm just sort of drawn to him."

"Well we have a problem."

"What kind of problem?"

"Foxy and Bonnie both like you. Since you and Foxy love each other and you don't love Bonnie, I feel as if Bonnie is going to do something to keep you guys apart. He does stuff like that. If he can't have it, he makes sure nobody else can."

"Can we do anything about it?"

"I'm not sure if there is anything to do Y/N. I have no idea what he could possibly do. He is capable of doing most things if he puts his mind to it."

"So I'm going to have to just watch out then?"

"That's all we can do at this point."

"Will I still be able to get with Foxy?"

"I'm not sure. I guess we have to wait and see."

Just then the boys walk into the kitchen. You shut your mouth and Chica does that same. You put on a smile and so does Chica.

"What were you two talking about in here," Freddy asks with a cocked eyebrow.

"Nothing Freddy. I just needed to ask Y/N about some important girl stuff that you wouldn't understand." Chica says.

"You'd be surprised at what we 'boys' would understand about girls," Bonnie says getting this almost playful look in his eyes.

"Well I don't feel comfortable repeating what we were talking about Bonnie," you say while giving him a cold look.

After that the boys back off of you two. You stop looking at Bonnie and look towards Chica.

"Can we make a pizza Chica? I'm cold and want to lay in front of the oven while the pizza is cooking." You ask Chica.

She nods her he's and gets to work.

~~Time Skip~~

You wake up to feeling arms around you. I must have fell asleep in front of the oven, runs through your head.
You turn around to see that Foxy is the owner of the arms. You start to blush but stop when you see Chica pop her head out from behind the counter.

"Morning sleepy beauty!!! How was cuddle time with the fox?"

You blush and nod your head. You extract yourself from Foxy's arms and stand up. You see everyone else enjoying the pizza that Chica had made. You are about to pick up a slice but the 6 am bell rings. They all look sad as they head back to their spots. Soon it's just you and the fox in the kitchen. You turn around I wake him and come face to face with the robot fox.

"Hey lassie, I have to show ye something tomorrow night. Ye have to promise not to tell the others though." Foxy says.

Your emotions take over and you kiss Foxy on the cheek.

"Anything for you Little Fox!!"(I had to I'm sorry!!)

With that you walk out of the kitchen and out of the pizzeria. Blushing the entire time. Little did you know though that a certain bunny has seen what you did, and was determined to make sure that if it happened again, it happened to him.

A/N
So yes I know that I said I would only update once a day. But today is couldn't help myself and I thought that all My Little Foxes deserve another chapter. Today I have gone up almost 200 reads and I think that is amazing and deserves this bonus chapter. Thank you Little Foxes this is certainly a day that I will always remember. See you in the next chapter My Little Foxes.