A Wonderful Surprise

Your P.O.V

You spend the day sleeping in the empty house. It's nice not having your father around. It's not so loud and scary. It's almost time for you to head back to the pizzeria so you grab your jacket and car keys and head on your way to the pizzeria.

~~Time Skip~~

You reach the pizzeria and it's a quarter to midnight. You park your car and walk inside. Nothing seems different. You wave to the gang on stage and start to walk to your office to drop your stuff off. Except there's something you didn't expect. More like a someone though. Sitting at one of the tables is Foxy. You smile and walk over to him. As you get closer to him, he stands and bows when you get closer.

"Well hello lass. Me never thought too see such a beautiful lass in a place like this." He says. As he does he grabs your hand and kisses the back of it. You start blushing as he does. No one has ever treated you like this before. He grabs your hand properly and leads you away from the other animatronics.

"Where are we going Foxy?" You ask curiosity coating your voice.

"Me have to show you something lass. Remember?" He says.

He leads you into a room, closing and locking the door behind the two of you.

"What did you want to show me Foxy?" You ask as you turn around to face him.

"This"

You watch as he bends over. He seems to be in pain but you don't know what to do. You close your eyes and wait for him to be done. You keep your eyes closed until you feel something touch your shoulder. You open your eyes to see a male. You gasp loudly as you realize that it's Foxy. You take in his appearance as a human. He has golden yellow eyes that you can't help but melt Into. He also doesn't have his eye patch on anymore. He has messy red hair that sits on top of his. He looks like a pirate. He had black boots that are scuffed in places. Brown shorts that are ripped and torn. A white button up shirt that isn't properly buttoned. He also has a hook for a hand which is probably why his shirt isn't properly buttoned. The buttons are bugging you so you decide to fix them for him. You ignore the quizzical look he gives you as you walk up close to him. You unbutton his shirt. After that you start to button it up from the bottom. Half way up Foxy does something you never expected. He kisses you. And not on the cheek either. You can't help but kiss back. He pushes you backwards until your back is against the wall. You can feel his hands traveling around your body. His hands go up the back of your shirt and he pushes you closer to him. He licks you bottom lip asking for entrance. You gladly let him in. You can feel his tongue exploring your mouth. You feel something in your throat but you don't know what it is. All of a sudden you groan into his mouth. He pulls away from the kiss after you do. He smiles and buries his face in your neck.

"Ye have no idea how much me love ye lass. Yer the one that me want to be with forever and me understand if ye don't want to." He says into your neck.

"I love you too Foxy."

At that he extracts himself from your neck and looks at you with his golden eyes. You can't help but blush with the look he's giving you. Looking at him a thought comes into your mind. Can the others change too? You push past Foxy wanting to find out the truth. Your so excited to see if they can. You open the door and scramble down the hall to the stage to see the other four standing there. Except Goldy is holding Bonnie.

"CAN YOU GUYS DO IT TOO??? CAN YOU REALLY?? CAN I SEE??PRETTY PLEASE WITH PIZZA ON TOP???" You say so fast and energetic that they look at you with this shocked expression.

"Can we do what Y/N?" Freddy asks.

"TURN HUMAN!!!!!" You say with so much enthusiasm that you probably sound like a little kid.

You see Bonnie glaring at something. You look and see Foxy. You shrug it off and look back to the people on stage.

"So can you guys do it too? Or can only Foxy do it?" You ask.

With that they nod and change. Within seconds there are four humans standing in front of you.

Freddy looks exactly like his character except in human form. Brown hair that's hidden under his black hat. A black suit and shoes. And his microphone in his hand. His eyes are an electric blue that reminds you of a beautiful summers day. He smiles at you.

Chica has blonde hair that goes down past her shoulders. She's wearing yellow flats and a yellow sundress to match. She has her bib that says "Let's Eat!!" She has beautiful purple eyes that are so kind and full of love.

Goldy is exactly like Freddy except for his eyes and the colours. He had a golden suit on and a dark blue hat and no microphone. His eyes are a dark brown but you can still see the love in them.

Bonnie has purple everything. His hair kind of flops over his eyes and he has red eyes. He has dark purple pants and purple converse. He had a light purple button shirt that is properly buttoned all the way up and a purple vest on top of it.

The excitement gets to you as you start swaying. Soon you don't remember anything as you pass out falling to the floor.
A/N
I'm still freaking out over the reads. It's absolutely incredible. Like I'm still trying to comprehend it. It's seriously all that I can think about at this point. I'm constantly thinking of this story and you guys. I'm determined to make this the story that you guys think it will be. That's all for now Little Foxes so see you in the next chapter!!!!