Extra (NamJin, VhopeKook)

Both guy on the roof have witness the whole process.

"Does Yoongi knows that I am the one who ask Jimin about him when we are in the restaurant? He is so bad at hiding, tsk tsk", namjoon says.

He then sighs while looking at the back view of Tae running, "poor Taehyung".

"How can you pity him when we are the one who have a bad romance", Jin says and chuckles but in a bitter way.

"...", Namjoon can't denied that.

Jin is the only one who have the capable to handle his clumsiness. When he broke something, Jin manage to fix it. When he can't cook, Jin cook it for him. Jin has prepare everything for him that makes him able to survives.

Without him, he can't do anything. He can't sleep. He can't eat. He is not complete.

Only Yoongi and Hobi knows that. Jin is the one who accompany him even when Namjoon just a little worker from unknown company. He encourage Namjoon and help him so much. The love of his life, he never thought of there will be one day he need to let go of his hands...

"You know... it will be so nice if you didn't leave that day", Namjoon try to act normal but fails when all the old memories hunts him.

"and you know I have no choice.", Jin reply toneless.

"I am sorry to what my mom did to your family...", Namjoon says quietly.

"Its OK... I understand that isn't your fault...because she is your mom and-", Jin reply and still tone less.

The way Jin acts like it means nothing to him hurts him so much.

"BUT THAT IS NOT FAIR!", Namjoon shouts, "I know she loves me but that is your dad too!".

Jin shocked as it is the first time he saw Namjoon raging.

"She loves me... if she really do, she will not hurts you! She knows what you means to me that's why she using your dad to threat me! She will not hurts his son by forcing you leave...", Namjoon try to catch his breath while Jin is lost in his words.

"All she loves is money... how can she doesn't know that, the reason why my company become this successful is all because of you?", Namjoon says just like he is asking himself.

Jin says nothing, he knows Namjoon needs some time to chill down and he will wait for him...just like he leave because he know Namjoon will wait for him to come back again.

"My dad...", Jin speak and that immediately catch Namjoon's attention, "he left me since last year...".

Namjoon is shocked, "So-sorry".

Jin shakes his head, "He leave peacefully... it just the God need him right now so I have to let him go", he try so hard to not let his tears drop.

"I am all alone now...Joonie. I only have myself now...", he leans on Namjoon's shoulder and keep his eyes close.

"You got me, hyung...", Namjoon says.

Jin open his eyes slowly and looks at Namjoon.

"You heard what Yoongi said right? For the love one, he is willing to sacrifice himself.", he then turns to Jin.

"I am so sorry for being a coward who can't protect you, protect our love. Now, I have grow up. Please give me the chance to proof that, I am willing to do anything for you. I will fight for you. Don't care about my mom and now we don't have to afraid my mom to harm your dad. I will protect you no matter what! Hyung, will you come back to me?", Namjoon asks, his eyes is full with desperate.

Jin chuckles after going blank for a second, "Joonie, I am the hyung remember? so why would I blame you when I am the one who suppose to protect you. Keep in mind that, it's not 'you' protect 'me', is 'we' protect 'us', we will fight this together".

"So, is that a yes?"

"Remember Taehyung ask me why am I back? You are the reason, I am back to tell you, I am ready to fight for you. I have work hard to own a bakery and now it is popular enough to shut your moms mouth", Jin says with a huge smile, "Joonie, there isn't a day I am thinking of giving up on us. I know you will be waiting for me and I trust you. Thanks you for staying till now, now I am back to you, Joon".

Namjoon can't help and screams in cheer. He hugs Jin up and turn around. People almost thought they are going to married now.

---

Taehyung keep running hoping his tears won't fall in any seconds soon. He will be lying if he says it doesn't hurts him. Yoongi means a lot to him, not just because they are close.

The way Yoongi acts around him...is just special. Yoongi never be soft to people but Yoongi will pats his head when he do something right.

Yoongi will sends him a  message to check if he arrived home safely whenever he goes back home. His feelings to Yoongi grows a little and little by each small things that Yoongi did to him.

But now, Yoongi tell him that he never feels the same. It makes him looks like a fool. Remember how he shows Jimin their conversation thinking that Yoongi might likes him back.

They should be laughing at me right now... I am just a Pabo. Why would I think that Yoongi hyung will likes me...?

The more he think, the far he ran.

'POP', he bumps into a bike harshly.

"OMG, ARE YOU OKAY?", the man scares his life off when he see Tae runs out.

"Yea, just-", Tae rubs his head which he think it hurts the most then he widen his eyes when he saw the man's uniform.

Bighit

"You are from Bighit?", Tae asked.

"Oh yea! you know us?"

"Yea, my friends is the CEO of the company ", Tae says, feels sad when talking about Yoongi.

"THAT IS NICE! I am currently looking for him, can you help me?", Jungkook asked cheerfully.

"What-?", Tae asked back.

"Oh, there is an emergency document that need to be signed by today. Unfortunately, both Hobi and Jimin senior are not around so I am the one in charge to send it over", Jungkook explained as he shows the document which is sealed in the envelope.

"Al-alright... here, this way", Taehyung has no choice but need to heading back again..to Yoongi.

He is not ready to see Jimin and Yoongi yet...he afraid his tear will-

Jungkook is shocked when he saw Taehyung cry. The elder quickly wipe it off but it is too late.

The next seconds he is already pinned to the wall. He is forces to look into Jungkook's eyes.

"I am sorry, but- do you know you have a pretty lips?", Jungkook then kiss him at his lips.

From shallow to deep. At first, Taehyung is shocked and try to push him away but shit, Jungkook is such a good kisser that makes him enjoys.

"What you doing?!", they both quickly separate when they heard Hobi shouting.

Hobi is worried about Taehyung thats why he drive his car out to fetch him but unfortunately he bumps into that scene.

"I- hyung...", Taehyung wants to explain but he can't find a word.

"Get in the car... ", Hobi orders Tae and the younger do as he says.

"AND YOU", hobi stops Jungkook. "Keep safe while driving your little bike", he then drives off his car.

---
I can't choose between Taekook or Vhope.
Please vote for me, so I can write some extra part for them:

Taekook

Vhope