Party Night

"MinMin Hyung!!!! You're late!", Taehyung shouts as soon as he sees Yoongi arrived.

"Don't excuse with 'I have works to do', even Jimin was here an hour ago", Jin said then glances at Jimin who sits at the side with grins on his face.

Yoongi smiles back at Jimin and then walks past everyone to approaches Jimin. "I am not lying that I have works to do, it just the work is about Jimin."

When he walks past, Taehyung notices something and he gasps as well as Jin. "Baby, I bought this flower just for you"

Jimin gasps and couldn't take his eyes off the flower. Taehyung immediately runs to the side of Jimin and says, "Did you see that? ", he points to a red box in the middle of the bouquet. 

Jimin slowly reaches out, his hand is uncontrollable shaking when he tries to reach the box. As he is nervous, he starts to mumble a lot of words, "This is not what I am thinking right? Is this a joke? Omg, Min Yoongi, it better be what I am thinking of"

Yoongi didn't say anything but just smile at his precious's reaction. Jimin can't help but feels his cheek burning when he sees the way Yoongi smile at him. As handsome as always. "Yoongi... I am scared, please don't do this to me", Jimin almost want to cry when he finally got the box in his hand now.

Jin at the side rolls his eyes, "Sorry to say this, but just open the box already".

Jimin looks at Jin and then back to Yoongi again. Yoongi nods at him, to encourage him to open the box. Jimin stares at the box for a long time, finally opens it.

A ring. 

Before Jimin can react more, Yoongi already got down on one knee. "My precious one. I have never fallen into someone as hard as you made me to, I have never thought of there will be one day I will love someone as much as you made me to. I have never thought I will spend the rest of my life with anyone until you appear in my life. Jimin, you might be confused and insecure as you will be married to a man. But listen, no matter if you are a man or a woman, I know I will still fall in love with you as long as it is you. I wasn't gay but I am gay if you are the man I will be married with. I promise I will love you with all of my heart, if there is another life we are going to live together, I will still love you, and you only. Will you marry me?" 

Everyone focuses on Jimin now, yet there is no response. Taehyung feels weird and approached Jimin just to check if his friend is okay. Jimin cannot control the tears that keep falling from his eyes. "I.. I... Yoongi", his voice is shaking so much and almost cannot stand by his own.

"I... just love you so much... I don't know what will I do if there will be one day you are going to leave by my side...yes... I might be insecure...", Jimin sobs at every single word he said, "but only when you are not around me... you are everything to me... so the answer... it must and always will be YES!"

Yoongi smiles and grabs on Jimin who jumps into his hug. "Baby...thank you", Yoongi couldn't see Jimin's face but he can feel the younger shaking his head under him. "Come on, give me your hand"

Jimin places his hand on Yoongi's palm while his head still leaning on Yoongi's chest. Yoongi put on the ring on Jimin's finger. He whispers against Jimin, "You are finally officially, my Min Jimin". If it was usually, Jimin might punch his chest softly, but now, Jimin only hides his face on his chest and nods slowly. "Yours...forever"

When Yoongi sees the reaction of Jimin, his face turns so red, and almost wants to have him entirely right now. However, instead of that, Yoongi manages to control himself by just give Jimin a soft peck on his head. 

"Now, enough for the show. Let's start the party!!!!", Jin announced happily.

"WOWOWWW, YEEAAAAHH!"