4. I like him

Yoongi's pov

Now...I am sitting at the corner of the restaurant. Don't ask me why? If you really have to, then I will said that.

Thanks to fxkin Namjoon send me the screenshot of their conversations and I just accidentally read them all and accidentally know where will they be at...

Well, I read it by accident. I swear- yeah... definitely not because that I want to see Jimin or... maybe just a little but not that much.

---
Third Pov

Yoongi try to cover his face with the menu while he peek. He didn't realize just by the way he dress already looks obvious.

Why aren't they arrived yet? , Yoongi thought as he already start losing patience.

"Wow, this is a really nice restaurant", Yoongi quickly hide his face when he heard the familiar sounds.

Its Jimin, Yoongi thought.

They walk through the way and everything seems like it is in Yoongi's plan except Jimin already notice a weirdo sitting at the corner with a black hoodie.

Who will cover their head when they already in a restaurant?, Jimin thought.

"Here, please have a seat", Namjoon gently pull the chair for Jimin and Taehyung. But for Yoongi, he thought Namjoon does that on purpose for Jimin personally.

"Aish! I should be nicer to Namjoon before so this bastard will not land any of his finger on my Jimin!", Yoongi said quietly but loud inside.

Yoongi eagerly wish that his ears can be pulled longer so he can hear their conversation clearly.

He can't hear the whole conversation but he can see them laughing when they talk. Yoongi can't help but feels so sour.

"Since when, the greatest man in this world have to hide himself just to stalk his staff?", Yoongi sighs out.

"I start to curious your minmin hyung, he sounds soft and warm, he must be a really nice man in this world", Jimin said with Yoongi's favorite smile.

Yoongi quickly make his head out from the menu when he heard that.

"Yes, ofcourse! You know-", Taehyung is excited when Jimin finally agreed with his statement about a man that Jimin haven't met yet.

"What do you think about your boss? Jimin", Namjoon ask suddenly.

"Hm?", the younger stop for a second try to rethink what he just heard. "My- boss? Mr. Min Yoongi?", Jimin asked.

"yea, Taehyung have told you he think his boss, thats me. Is a cool guy and basically introduce me to any of his friend and now I am curious how about you?", Namjoon ask just like he already planning something in his head already.

"Err-", Jimin not sure what to say because he afraid he will damage his boss image or Namjoon is actually planning something else.

"Alright, I will be honest.", jimin sighs.

Yoongi sit straight up just want to make sure he won't miss any words.

"I- I didn't see him in personal. But I think he is a really good man. He is clever that he able to manage a company by this age and he is serious with his jobs. I know nothing about him but if I have a chance like Taehyung, I will really like to give it a try to be closer with him", Jimin hide the thought about how he think of Yoongi's body but he know that is tmi for them right now.

"Hy-hyung?", Taehyung looks above of Jimin's head.

Jimin can feels someone is standing behind him.