14. Vacation (Last Part)

"Stop it", Jimin chuckles.

"No way I will stop this, this is my chance to fill up my memory card with the most aesthetic view", Yoongi keeps on taking photo of Jimin that makes the younger laugh.

"I am not a view!"

"You are everything to me, bae", Yoongi winks at Jimin to makes the younger blush. He thought he blush too much after knowing the elder.

(author: omg, I feels that my pick up line skills is max now)

"Hyung...so when is this happen ", Jimin jumps a little when he heard Tae calling them.

"Tae...", Jimin feels guilty just by looking at his bestie.

"I told you everything about him, you know that what minmin hyung means to me!", Tae says, almost shouting but he try hard to not yell at Jimin because he is not planning to hurt anyone.

"I- I am sorry...", Jimin says quietly and thinking what can he do for Taehyung to makes him feels better. Tae is his best friend and he likes Tae, likes his smile and how cheerful he always be. Jimin hurts a lot when seeing this side of Tae.

However, he knows he can't let go of Yoongi anymore. He feels sorry, but he just can't lost him now, never.

Suddenly, Yoongi pulls Jimin to his side and face at Taehyung.

"Listen, Taetae. Jimin and I didn't want to hurts you but I think it is the best to tell you everything. I really likes you but only as a friend. I am so grateful to have you, even now I feels thankful that you are the one who with me when I am on my hardest time in my life. You are the best human being that you are so cheerful and kind, just by looking at you give me strength. I never want to lost you and protect you ...as a brother.", Yoongi says in serious tone.

Taehyung couldn't says anything and looks down a bit.

"But now, I met Jimin. I know that I really do love him when I first saw him. There is no way for me to give up. I can sacrifice my life just for him. If I ever lost him, I don't think you will see me alive either...Tae, he is the only one I love, from now and forever."

Jimin feels his heart is break dancing. He knows that, if that ever happen to him, he will do the same for Yoongi too. Now, there is no way for him to escape. To die or to love him forever.

"Tae...I am sorry that I fall in love with your Minmin hyung...I know that you are the first one who start liking him, and I- I am sorry, it just, I can't help with my feelings. I think...maybe, this is our destiny...you know. I just feels so right when I am with him. I am sorry, I will do anything for you to forgive me but please, I love him. Tae...", Jimin pleaded Taehyung, hopes that he can understand that how much he needs him and Yoongi.

"HAHAHA,GOTCHA! I am just kidding~ See, now is the only way I can makes you confess to Yoongi hyung. I bet he never see this side of you right? ", Taehyung chuckles then makes a ghost face as he run away.

Jimin standing there senseless, then he looks at Yoongi who holding tight on him.

"Guess he already accept the fact?", Yoongi shrugs.

Jimin looks at him awhile before he turns back to Tae, worried. Yoongi hugs him closer to comfort him, "he will be fine, chim".

"That isn't true..."

"hm?"

"I mean, what Tae said just now isn't true. He really likes you, we know that..."

"but I am not his destination, this is better than keeping his hope up, baby. ", Yoongi reminds him, yea, this is better than lying to him...right?

"come on, baby... give me a kiss", Yoongi says suddenly.

"what?! now?", Jimin widen his eyes for the ridiculous request.

"I told you right? I want to let the world know that you are now all mine", Yoongi says.

Jimin blushes fiercely then quickly pecks Yoongi but at the cheek only.

Yoongi pouts, "My lovely chimchim~ ", he pointing at his lips incase Jimin didn't know what he trying to do then leans in closer.

Jimin turns his head and push Yoongi a little harder while Yoongi try to force a kiss.

Yoongi suddenly let him go then clutch his heart, making a sad face," ouch..my baby is rejecting me. He just told my crush how much he love me and now he isn't willing to kiss me, Mah heartt", he then peeks at Jimin.

Jimin seems hesitated but still not moving, then Yoongi continue. "Chimchim~~~~!pleaseeeee minmin is in need of your chuchu", he tries to aegyo, thinking that Jimin will likes it but then he saw Jimin throw him a 'wtf man' face.

He quickly stands straight while clearing throat, "Come on, don't you want to kiss the greatest man that you love so much?".

Jimin chuckles as he see Yoongi acting this way just to makes him kiss him on the lips. That seriously looks cute and definitely no others man can make the Min Genius be like this.

He quickly pecks the man on his lips when he keep whining about Jimin not kissing him, "you are too loud..thats why", he then giggles as he saw the elder widen his eyes.

Yoongi turns Jimin around just to back hugs him and the younger rests on his chest. "I heard you like a producer"

"Yea, I think a man who knows how to write a song looks cool cuz I always want to do that but I just can't..", Jimin pouts.

"Then you are so lucky to have me as your bf"

"Wh-what, are you telling me that you know how to product a song?", Jimin give him an unbelievable looks.

"Yeap, I will make the most romantic song, just for you~baby",Yoongi kiss the younger's hair and smells his scent. "Even if Idk how to do that, I will learn everything just to makes you happy, baby. Tell me everything you want and I will brings it to you. I will makes you become the most happy man in this world, in the whole universe. Just like what I told them, baby. I know you are not ready yet, so for now, its been enough for you to accept that you are gay for me", Jimin was about to hits him so hard when he hear this, "but I will wait for you, I will works hard to makes you become my Min Jimin, the only Mr. Min for me".

Jimin looks up to meet Yoongi's eyes, he just can't lie. Yoongi has steal his whole heart and doesn't seems like he is planning to giving him back any soon, or more like he will never give him back anymore.

They share a looks for so long until the older can't help to kiss Jimin and makes the kiss become deeper and deeper.

---
*The whole yoonmin part will be ended here. But the story is not yet ending, as I wrote the last part for the others*