Taekook • Part2

When it's time to go home...

"Taetae, let's go", Hobi called out Taehyung who is now standing on the gateway.

"Hobi hyung?  where is Minmin hyung?", Taehyung asked.

"He said he got plan with Jimin so I can leave with his car anytime as I like", Taehyung nods. "Come on, I will send you home"

Taehyung thought for a bit before he decided to get in the car. However, before he can step inside, an arm wrap over him and pulls him in opposite way.

That scared Taehyung for sure, "AHHH". But soon he calm down when he looks up and met with the man's eyes.

"Sorry for scaring you, but I have to make a fast move before you can get in the car", Jungkook apologize and explain with a smily face.

Taehyung couldn't stop his stupid heart from racing furiously. "Y-You! WHY ARE YOU HERE?", Tae push him away harshly.

"To look for you~ I want to send you home, pretty ", Taehyung blush as he heard what Jungkook called him.

"I-", Taehyung try to think of some excuse to reject him. Although inside of him hope that Jungkook will convince him.

But before he can said anything, Hobi says something, "He is coming with me, kid".

Taehyung turns to look at Hobi, he is showing a rare blank face as he is angry right now.

"Not anymore", Jungkook smiles politely and he bend his body so he can look at Hobi directly. "I have borrow him to you just now and now he will be mine for the rest of his life time", he winks at Hobi before pulls Taehyung away with him.

"No no, I will go with Ho-"

Before Taehyung finish his sentence, Jungkook cut him off, "Don't you dare think that I will let you go again. I was leaving only because I was busy, but now-", he turns over and pulls Taehyung to the wall and force him to look into his eyes.

"No one can ever steal you away from me baby, surrender already and admit the fact that you likes me"

Taehyung didn't know what to said as he widen his eyes and blush crazily. "I- I DON'T LIKE YOU!", Taehyung kicks him so he get a gaps to run away.

Jungkook kneels down and press on where Taehyung kicks. He stare at the boy who running away and laugh. "You are acting way too obvious, pretty".