6. Only you

Jimin widen his eyes then slowly moves his eyes away from Yoongi's.

"ooh...wow, look! The moon is so bright, no, I mean the stars, ahaha.. ", he steal a peek and quickly looks back to the sky when they having the eye contact.

And that is how he missed Yoongi's frown.

"Park Jimin, I don't like to say it twice. I know you heard what I am saying and you know what I mean", Yoongi turns his tone in serious way but it sounds like extremely mad to Jimin.

Jimin shivered a bit, "I- I'm sorry Mr...I mean, hyungnim", Jimin slowly looks back to Yoongi.

"I- We... I mean, I don't know you yet and I'm sorry to say that.. I- I am not gay... eventhough I may looking at some hot guy, but I 'think' I am not gay(?)", as he talk he starting to question himself.

Jimin's pov

I am not a gay right? Even if I will think that my boss looks hot and sexy but I am just- NO! But does other straight guy will think in that way? BUT- but I only feels that to my boss...WTH ARE YOU THINKING!!! PJM

I peek at him then quickly look back to my feets while hugging my head.

What is happening?  My boss- is confessing to me? the fiercest man in the world... omg... will he kill me then? Please, what did I do wrong? God, Why are you treating me like this? Although I can't denied if I was a girl, I might be the most happiness women in this world but I am a MAN.

"Neither am I...", he says so soft that I almost can't hear him.

"I don't- like a man", then he looks at me more firmly, "I don't like any human-being, I swear, it just you, my heart only move if it was you".

I can't lie, when he looks at me with that serious face, I feels like I couldn't reject any of his request and... it sounds convincing.

He...really like me that much?

"But-but why? We don't talk much, I don't think that is true..", I question him

"Well baby, I will soon let you know how much and how sincere I am", he took my hands closer to his face then...he kiss it!

"only for you", he whisper while he kiss it.

--

Yoongi's pov

He is not gay... Oh, that's another problem huh? But why wouldn't I think about that? Am I a gay? I never know that because I never fell in love with any human being? the only love I have is all for holy.

"Neither am I", I simply reply, try to look as cool as I can.

"I don't like a man, I don't like any human-being, I swear, it just you, my heart only move if it was you", I looks into his eyes, eagerly hope that he can feels my heart.

"But-but why? We don't talk much, I don't think that is true..", he questions while he shaking his head, cute.

Well, I am so sure about my feelings because I never care for anyone that much in my life before so it is a new things for me to feels that, and I want to feels more only with him.

"Well baby, I will soon let you know how much and how sincere I am", I grabs his hand and kiss it at the back.

I am so ready to spend the rest of my life with this guy, "only for you".