"Goldie.." "And now you guys are gonna bother me about this Jeez" Bonnie pulled on his ear.

"Well yeah, you being that close is unacceptable" Goldie sighed and teleport behind him and slapped his head.

"Shut it kid" Goldie glared and Bonnie got pissed.

"Can you guys lower it down" All of us looked at Y/n.

"It was mainly Bonnie and Goldie" Foxy said and crosses his arms.

"Hmm well I can't sleep anymore" She raised her head up and looked at us.

"My bad" Bonnie's ear went down. Goldie seems annoyed with him.

She frowned and pat his head?

Bonnie was shocked and smiled at her. "Guys! It's ready!" Chica yelled.

All of sighed in relief except Y/n and Bonnie. We walked over and in the corner of my eye I saw Bonnie looking sad and slowly caught up to us.

I rolled my eyes and sat down.

Your POV

I sat down in between Chica and Freddy. Chica passed all of us popcorn and other snacks. Then she sat down next to me.

"What movie is it?" I looked over to Freddy.

"Oh it's (movie of your choice)" He smiled.

"Ohh nice" He pressed play and it started.

later onto the movie•

We were all too focus on the movie and we didn't say much.

I had this weird feeling that someone was staring at me.

I looked back and saw someone standing but I couldn't see their face nor body just their smile but it quickly turned into a frowned not a sad one but an angry one.

My heart started to beat faster and it looks like it's slowly coming towards me. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and I quickly looked over to see Freddy looking concerned.

"Are you okay?" He whispered and I slowly nodded.

"You know if there's anything bothering you, you can tell me" He smiled and I didn't say anything but just looked behind me again.

He looked back as well and I saw nothing .

He looks back at me with a worried face. "Forget about it..." I turned my attention back to the movie.

Freddy sometimes kept looking over to me. Then I felt someone's arm around me. I looked at my right to see Freddy looking away and bringing me closer to him.

I was shocked but felt safe since the whole situation. I laid against him and I felt him burn up?

All I know we both smiled.

after the movie•

"Yoo that was lit!" Plushtrap bursted into laughter. "Uh what are you two doing?" Springy said and it caught everyone's attention.

"Get-" "before you guys say anything and start going off, I did this to make Y/n comfortable since she apparently saw something and it scared her" Freddy cut off Springtrap.

Everyone looked at each other then back at us. "Cute!" Chica bursted out and clapped.

"What?!-" Plushtrap cut Bonnie off by smashing a soda can against his head.

"Plushtrap!" Bonnie glared at him and punch his arm. Plushtrap suddenly started laughing.

"Are you okay my lady?" Foxy smiled at me and extended his hand out.

I slightly blushed and took his hand and he helped me stand up. I heard Freddy scoff and stood up as well.

"What time is it" I asked.

"It's 12 am, are you tired?" He asked.

"Just a bit but I can stay awake for longer" I answered and smiled.

He returned it. "Jeez you're so annoying" Bonnie crossed his arms and make eye contact with me. Plushtrap just rolled his eyes.

"What happened? Are you worried about something?" His ears tilt to the side.

"I just saw someone but I couldn't much see how they look like. They had an evil smile and it looked like they were targeting me for some reason" I looked down in fear.

Then from the corner of my eye I saw springy acting weird.

I looked at him, "Springy got something on your mind?"

His ears went down, "Maybe it's Vincent.." everyone darted their eyes at him.

"Wait he's back?" Chica panicked.

"I mean it make sense since she's human and when we were human he came after us and make us an animatronic" Springy explained.

"So now he's after me?" I said in a worried voice.

Springy looked sad, "I think so" my eyes widened.

Freddy just ran away. "Freddy where are you going!" Springtrap yelled and he didn't turn back or say anything.

"Let me go with him." Goldie ran after him.

"Should we follow?" I suggested and they agreed.

We started running and saw them go into the Security office.

Freddy looked at us then back at the cameras.

"Yup he's back..." Freddy whispered and looked into my eyes. "Yeah I am" we all looked back and I was suddenly grabbed.

"Y/N!" Chica yelled.

"Vincent leave her alone!" Freddy began to run towards me but I was knocked out.

All I heard was their voices.

(Hey I know I haven't posted anything in a while but I'm trying too and get more ideas. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting again! I'll post more very soon. Bye bye!)