Michael and I

(A/n: This will include some romance with Michael)

Opening my eyes, my vision was still blurry. It took awhile for my eyes to adjust.

It is raining, I took a glance at my hands. No finger prints?

3rd Person POV

She noticed she was in a alley with trash bags next to her.

The (A/n) (Animal Name) animatronic stood up. She needed to cover up. Then she looked around for clothes. Although she's in her human form, there's some features that gives away her.

It wasn't easy but she did find some. Just a hoodie and pants. Peeking out of the alley, there was no one to be found so it's safe to come out.

It was in the evening and about to turn dark she quickly went to find a spot to hide.

Luckily it was hidden. The girl sat down in a corner and hugged her knees.

Tears fell down as she just sat there in darkness.

There was foot steps outside but fainted.

Hours went by and sat there with mixed feelings. Outside the building she was in, a man looked around.

"Can't believe they gave me butters" He whispered to himself.

Without noticing he bumped into a rail and hit one of his wounds.

"Ouch!" He lifted up his shirt and some blood dripped down.

Hopefully the bandages will hold, he thought. Moving on he heard whimpering.

His curiosity took over and followed the sounds.

The animatronic heard footsteps and quickly stopped crying. The footsteps stopped also.

Y/n sat there staring at the ground, the door opened revealing a 6'2 man.

Y/n kept her head down so she wouldn't make eye contact with the person who entered.

The man steps closer into the room and looking around the room.

He saw a girl in a corner, "Hello..?". His voice sent shivers down her body by his calm voice.

Y/n finally looked up revealing a familiar guy but couldn't figure out.

"Just leave me alone" She said and looked back down.

He looked confused and crouched down to her. "No I wouldn't, I heard you crying earlier" She immediately looked at him.

Familiar accent. A missing persons poster fell down next to them. They both look over to see Y/n's missing person poster.

Y/n grabbed it and stared at the poster for a few seconds before sobbing. The man was shocked but noticed the same skin color and eye color then it hit him.