Thank You For Everything

I asked my manager if I can continue to work since I love being around them. (Author: I don't remember if I put this before!)

He seemed surprised but agreed since no one is going to work night shift.

Laya hasn't been around and I'm glad she's gone.

While kids ran around I felt someone watching me.

I turned to the direction and saw Chica. She waved happily and showed her big smile.

I did as well but stopped when she continued to do her job. I just realized the workers I overheard are going to start to working on rebuilding the pizzeria tomorrow.

I sneaked my way to the pirate cove and opened the curtains a bit. "Foxy its tomorrow"
"Wait what?! Tomorrow? I'm not even ready!" He whispered.

"I know I'm scared for you guys" A frown appeared on my face.

I quickly moved away so no could catch me near the cove.

I sat down at the table and stared off to space.

Soon my eyes closes

••
•••
••••
•••••
••••••
•••••••

"DAMNNIT BONNIE—HE... HE BROKE MY CAMERA IN ONE SWING THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO DO THAT.. Omg whenever you see bonnie just avoid him!" a man's voice yelled from the radio.

Wait what?! I stood up from the desk, I ran to one of the doors and saw Freddy standing here. I got scared and accidentally flash the flashlight at his face.

He screamed and looked away so I quickly shut the door.

What?!!

Why am I here?

I quickly used the camera to look around at the background and saw bonnie. He did a noise and punched the camera.

My heart started to race. My eyes glanced at the door.

"AH HAHA!!!! I KNEW FREDDY HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS—APPARENTLY FLASHING YOUR LIGHT AT HIM 10 TIMES WILL END THE NIGHT!"

So many thoughts ran through my head.

I ran towards the double doors at the front and opened it.

Foxy stood there staring at me. Then he attacked me.

"Y/n?" I jumped and looked around.

Bonnie jumped as well and took his hand away.

"W..What?" I asked and he calm down a bit.

He looked worried, "You okay? It seems like you're tired and I bet you didn't have any sleep last night"

"Oh well uh not really" I played with my hair and stared at the ground.

"Well since I'm not needed at the moment, we can do something" I glanced at his face, he was giving the same big smile "Sure why not"

He looked excited and it made me laugh. "I got a place" He glanced around making sure no one employee is watching him.

Suddenly he started to move so I followed him.

He lead me to a room, it was dark but suddenly the lights turned on. Bonnie turned on the lights and I finally saw my surroundings.

It was a music room, "wow it's go colorful and amazing!" My eyes shined and he admired me.

"Yeah this is where we practiced, Freddy and Chica aren't here that much and it's mainly me here since I love to practice on my guitar"