Grand Re-Opening of The Mega Pizzaplex!

Today is the day where the pizzeria is going to re-open. But sadly I couldn't see them until a week after. Michael kept saying that I should go see them but the main person in charge said no which I wonder why. Why not let me go see them? Also specifically me?

I let it go and waited and waited until It's been a week. Finally Michael took me to the Pizzaplex. Excitement filled me up.

Freddy's Pov

I headed towards the door and my eyes darted at the words on the door.

'Glamrock Chica's Room'

I sighed and knocked on the door because I know entering her room would be rude.

I didn't hear her tell me to come in but then suddenly I heard someone crying.

"C...Come in" She said and I stepped in. My eyes widened to see Chica crying on her chair.

Sprinting over to her, she looked at me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back, "We lost so much—w..we are the only ones left" She sobs into my shoulder.

"I know I know, I just don't understand why they have to destroy Bonnie and Foxy and replace them. We already lost Y/n, the others and our lives" I patted her back.

"I love Y/n so so much!"
"I do too"

We pulled away and she wipes her tears. "Come on we got an performance to do—" We heard someone entering the room.

"Hey! Y'all better get your lazy asses up and ready because we are going to start" Monty leaned against the door frame and grins.

"Yeah yeah we are coming" I said and he left.

"I'll let you get ready" I said and walked out of her room.

No one's POV

Chica force her way up, and clean up the makeup smudges off her face.

She grabs her guitar and heads out.

Y/n enters the building with amazement. It's all colorful and basically looks like a cool place to go at.

"Holy shit!" She accidentally said. Michael laughs, "All this hard work paid off" He puts his hands on his hips.

Y/n and Michael went to go to the main room.

People were excited, Y/n couldn't stop smiling. "Oh Michael and Y/n! hey!" They both turn over to see Jeremy jogging over to them.

They both greeted each other.

Michael was needed with something and of course Y/n was alone.

She looks on stage, they are almost about to perform. Then suddenly someone ran into her, "Ah! My bad!" A kid with a bandage on his cheek said and ran off.

Weird she thought but ignored it since he looks like he's in a hurry.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! The performance is about to start" Everyone was standing up cheering so was Y/n.

Suddenly the big doors opened to see four animatronics walking out. The white mist was blocking their appearance to which she only saw the outline of them.

They stepped out and did their little entrance pose.

Y/n's smile slowly faded noticing Bonnie and Foxy isn't there but only Freddy and Chica.

"W..What?" She mumbles under her breath.

The four animatronics began to perform. Everyone still were cheering. She backed up and quickly headed towards the employees only room.