Behind The Curtains

Your POV

I woke up to hear kids yelling and laughing. I rubbed my eyes and saw Foxy peeking behind the curtains.

I stood up and walked towards him. "Are you okay?" I said and Foxy flinched.

"Oh you're awake and yeah I'm okay" He smiled and looked back at the kids.

"Why are you looking at the kids and your friends?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Oh uh well you see I used to sing with my fellow friends until the bite of 87 that put me out of order...I was just stupid that killed that child" Foxy looked down.

'I did remember about the bite of 87...and remember seeing it with my own eyes' I thought and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Look I'm sorry that happened but at least they didn't shut you off and destroyed you" I said and Foxy nodded.

"I just want be up on stage...singing" Foxy pointed at Freddy, Bonnie and Chica.

Freddy was singing, Bonnie is playing the guitar and jamming out, Chica is also singing.

"I remember being here...as a child" I looked at the children play. "Wait...at what age?" Foxy quickly looked at me.

"I was at the age of 5 when I came here and now I'm 19" "So you were the Y/n we met that day!" I nodded and Foxy hugged me.

"You were our favorite kid" "Really? How??" Foxy thought for a second.

"Well every time we did an mistake you forgive us and not laugh at us like the other kids" Foxy smiled.

"I remember that too" "Also you were so kind and such a good kid" Foxy said.

I looked at Chica. She saw me looking and smiled. "I also told Chica too" Then I look at Freddy.

It took him a few seconds to notice me but eventually waved and went back singing.

I turned my attention to Bonnie. He looked at me, smiled and then pull up one finger meaning to say '1 minute'. I nodded and Bonnie went back to jamming out.

"Is there some kind of door I can go out in the back?" "Yeah just follow me lassie" Foxy walked to the back of the cove and opened the door.

"You're gonna be in the parts & service" I nodded. "See you later okay?" "Alright bye" I waved and walked through the door.

There was body parts for each animatronic. 'So I am in the parts & service room' I looked around.

'I should get out before someone sees me in here' I opened the door and closed it. I walked over to the party room. "Thank you for singing with us! We will continue in 5 minutes!" Freddy announce.

Bonnie, Freddy and Chica walked off the stage. They didn't see me yet. Freddy went to talk with the children while Chica is helping to serve some pizza.

Bonnie sat on the stage and played his guitar. I started to walk towards him but stopped when a girl that looks to be around 17 came up to him. She had black hair and hazel eyes.

She sat next to him. I hid and listened to their conversation.

"Hey" The girl smiled and said. "Oh! Hello!" Bonnie smiled back. "What's your name?" "It's Laya" She winked.

I tilted my head to the head. "Well Laya what brings you here?" "I just saw that you were sitting there alone so I decided to talk to you" Laya smirked.

"Well thanks for joining me but I have to talk to my friend—" "But you didn't look like it" Laya cut Bonnie off.

"I know but I have to at least talk to her before I go back up stage" "I just wanna talk to you alone" Laya got closer to him.