A Return!

"I think we should..." Chick tried to think of something but fails too.

Chica snickers at Chick. "Well since you don't know what to say...let Y/n handle it! She always got amazing ideas when we were at the old restaurant!" Chica proudly said.

Everyone turned their attention to me.

"W..What? Me?"

"Yeah of course silly" Chica giggled and I was there awkwardly sitting.

"Uh what about a performance?" I awkwardly said and i was hoping they would give me a weird look but surprisingly they agreed?!

Right at that moment i regret my decision.

"Well who's gonna perform first?" BB looked at all of us waiting for an answer.

"Let me go first" Chick winked and stood up.

"Well someone should be putting the music"Chick pointed out and BB volunteered and went to get the boom box

Soon he arrived and placed the boom box on the table and climbed onto Mari's lap.

"Let me choose the song" Chick ran through what songs are there and picked call out my name by the weeknd but the slow version.

I know damn well she picked a good ass song.

"Ohhh this song!! let me join you" Mangle grinned and they both went up.

"Oh i know they gonna dance all sexually" I face palmed and the rest looked confused.

Chick and Mangle began to dance and swing their hips. "Oh!" Mari covered BB's eyes and looked away.

The others didn't know what to do put sit there looking away or staring.

They were dancing good but all sexy and I didn't know how to feel about that honestly.

It lowkey feels like i'm at a strip club. "Come on up Y/n" The girls were extending their hand out for me.

"Oh um i'm okay" I told them and they refused.

I finally said fine and the rest were surprised.

"Why can't I see??"
"Just no okay" Mari said and BB was confused.

Soon I got up and the girls were basically dancing on me. I was a blushing mess since I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I peeked at the others to see them glaring at Mangle and Chick.

Michael's POV

I can't believe I forgot my wallet. Mentally face palming I entered the Freddy Fazbear restaurant to hear music?

While entering I followed the music and that lead me to the main room.

First I saw the other animatronics sitting facing to the stage. I walked more in and my eyes widened to see Mangle and Toy Chica touching on Y/n.

What the actual fuck is going on? Y/n was clearly uncomfortable and Toy Chica was about to kiss her. I was going to tell them to stop until the music stopped.

"That's enough" I glanced at Chica turning off the music.

Mangle and Toy Chica groaned then both kissed Y/n's cheeks before walking down the stage.

Y/n sighed in relief and looked at me, "Oh hey Michael!" she waved and I did as well.

Everyone looked at me, giving a bad look.

She walked over to me just to take my hand and bring me to the table where everyone is sitting at.

She sat down and made me sat down with her. "I was just gonna get my wallet that I left over" I explained and she nodded.