☆New Troubles ?☆

Jungkook immediately took Jimin to the nearest hospital he had already asked his guards to make the arrangements beforehand and he was literally scared the shit out of his life, he can't believe why Jimin passed out like that his heart was beating rapidly and he was just hoping that nothing goes wrong now, he don't won't any other trouble in their love, but guess what Jungkook and Jimin had to welcome the little ball of trouble to complete them, it was the welcoming of new chapter as the title says love in trouble but this time this was the sweet trouble it was the bunch of happiness going to settle in their bubble of love.

"Mr.Yang what's wrong with my fiance? check him now" Jungkook asked the doctor gritting on his teeth boring holes with his eyes on the poor doctor.

"I get it Mr.Jeon you are worried, but please be patient we need to wait for the results, I can't say anything without reports" the doctor tried to explain as per his experience, he assumed that Jimin was indeed pregnant but he was waiting for Jimins test reports and head Gynaecologist, he knew that just on the basis of his assumptions he can't say that Jimin was pregnant to Jungkook directly, even if the things went slightly wrong Jeon Jungkook would burn out their entire hospital so he gulped down and waited for head Gynaecologist to arrive.

"Good evening Mr.Jeon, can you please come inside" head gynaecologist arrived along with a nurse holding Jimins reports, well now Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows that why a Gynaecologist was here but he followed them without asking further questions.

"The symptoms and conditions what you mentioned earlier Mr.Jeon based on that we assumed, but after these test reports we are sure that your fiance Mr.Park is Three months pregnant already, congratulations Mr.Jeon !" the doctor said and well Jungkook was lost it was as if the whole world froze and he didn't knew what to feel completely shocked, but his heart swelled with pure happiness and love for their baby, the creation of their love he can't believe that he was going to be a father Jungkook hyped up with joy and went on to kiss on unconscious Jimins forehead.

"Are you sure about that ? three months already how is that possible" Jungkook still asked not believing that their pup was already inside Jimin.

"why don't you have a look on these test reports by yourself Mr.Jeon and also when Jiminssi awakens we need to do scanning to check upon the baby's condition, you both can watch your baby, is that okay with you?" doctor asked Jungkook to which he agreed, while they were talking Jimin woke up rubbing his eyes and was confused to see the white walls of the hospital and was a bit worried now.

"Jungkookie what's wrong with me? I swaer that I'm fine nothing is wrong with me, take me home I hate injections" Jimin whined cutely making Jungkook more crazy, don't ask me why even though he was a agent who got stabbed and shot with gun before but still Jimin was afraid of injections, I mean most of us hate injections right?

"babe nothing's wrong with you okay,
well..... how to say.... this ummm.... I don't know how will you react" Jungkook was hesitating a bit he didn't knew how to tell it was new.

"stop making me worry so much tell me already what happened and why on earth are you smiling like that?" Jimin asked while eyeing Jungkook who was smiling non stop he frowned
how could even Jungkook smile when his finance woke up from unconsciousness just now.

"babe, you won't believe how happy I'm right now !  Jimin I'm going to be a daddy" Jungkook grinned happily showing his bunny smile and Jimin looked at him confusedly almost done with him, he looked at Jungkook with a cold gaze now.

"Jungkook we are not going to talk about your kink in the hospital, I swaer to god that I won't hesitate to kick your horny ass right now!!" Jimin couldn't beleive how Jungkook was even able to talk about that in hospital when he saw the doctors and nurses were listening to their conversation he was completely embarrassed

"But listen to me, it's not what you are thinking Jimin..." Jimin cut him off even before he could speak

"I said stop let's talk about this later"

"will you fucking listen to me babe, you are three months pregnant and I'm going to be the daddy of our pup not your daddy Jimin, I'm okay with being your Dracula" Jungkook sighed and now it was Jimin's turn to zone out and Jungkook started laughing when he saw Jimin's reaction, he started shaking the freezed Jimin.

"Sugar plum are you okay?, get up we need to do the scanning, doctor take us with you" Jungkook said and then it hits Jimin that he was actually pregnant with their child inside him growing he jumped upon Jungkook and engulfed him into a tight hug shouting excitedly, Jungkook was surprised but he stabled himself hugging Jimin back in his embrace.

"Is this real?, I can't beleive it has been that long already !! we will be parents now, I love you so much Jungkookie thankyou so much for this" Jimin was literally hyping up like a cute little baby indeed he is an angel, Jungkook was beyond happy to see his love that excited for their baby.

"easy there babe, we don't want you to hurt yourself or the baby right? so calm down now" Jungkook said and the doctor asked Jimin to lay down to do the scanning, but the figure what they saw on the screen was unexpected, Jungkook and Jimin both looked at each other not knowing what was wrong with doctors reaction.

"I guess that I have to congratulate you again Mr.Jeon, please have a look at the screen you are blessed with twin babies" doctor said while writing down some prescription and other needed things again the couple got one more shock on the same day, they never imagined to have twin babies this was a whole another level of happiness, it was their luckiest and best day ever, the day Jungkook proposed Jimin and also the day when they knew they are going to be parents of baby no scratch that parents of their twin babies they were going crazy with such happiness.

The doctor explained them everything on how to deal with pregnancy, what to do and what to avoid during that period, he told them how twins pregnancy works also said that they can even have sex but not after 7 month since they are having twins everything was fine and asked them to have monthly check ups.

"I still can't believe that you are carrying my twins inside you babe, how did this even happen I never imagined this, not even once it crossed my mind" Jungkook asked Jimin while driving the car they were heading back to Seoul

"it was the same with me when I was having my morning sickness I thought I had good poisoning, it has been so long I should have consult a doctor earlier, but my dumb ass I kept on avoiding, here we are with our twin babies" Jimin said smiling at Jungkook while caressing his belly which was still not swallon, when Jungkook noticed that he joined his hand and caressed on Jimins stomach while he was driving with one hand

"yah !! don't do that drive properly you can do it when we reach, but now focus on driving" Jimin warned him to which Jungkook chuckled

"I would love to see our pups growing inside you babe, but seriously I will miss you abs" Jungkook said faking sadness over his face Jungkook is crazy for Jimin, his abs and plump ass were Jungkooks favourite and Jimin playfully hit on Jungkooks chest.

"babies come soon to us, your daddy and appa are waiting eagerly for you" Jungkook said while once again caressing Jimins stomach

"Jeon Jungkook hand back to driving now !!" Jimin shouted while Jungkook was giggling showing his bunny smile annoying his pregnant fiance.

END OF CHAPTER

Jimin with glasses and man spreading like that our Jungkook back with long hairs they want us to die 😭😭😭 daddy materials !