☆New start☆

Bright golden sunlight gazing through window cold fresh breeze which makes your heart flutter what else could be perfect for your morning
I woke up yawning and stretching my body made my way to shower and did my daily routine.

"wake up tae I don't want us to be late because of your lazy ass"

"ah...chim five more mins please"

"fine I want you to be there at table before I finish preparing breakfast okay"

Jimins p.o.v :

I started preparing breakfast for both of us with pancakes French toast and juice. I wish tae could hurry up I don't want us to be late for our meeting.
I still feel a string of pain in my legs because of yesterday night's event me and tae, we were suppose to complete that mission. I just need to take some painkillers may that could ease my pain.I hear foot steps from staircase tae must be up

" hey morning chim!"

"morning to you next time be quick, I'm seriously so done with your lazy ass tae, when will you behave like a mature adult?"

"just chill buddy after all I was tired from yesterday's mission"

"as if I was not, now eat we have to be early for the meeting"

at headquarters :

(Mr.choi : chief of South Korean crime branch)

"Good morning to all officers I hope you are well aware why we are gathered here in this meeting hall"

"ofcourse chief we are here for our next mission isn't it ?" taehyung said.

"you are right kim, as we all have witnessed from past three years about most wanted criminal and mafia, so I want our best officers to arrest him"

"I mean chief it is highly impossible to arrest him and besides he has kept a very clean and a decent image, he didn't even left a single evidence or proof " said by some officer.

"That's the reason I want our best agents for this mission, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung will be partnered up to complete this mission and you have to arrest him"

Jimin and taehyung received their biggest shock of life, their breaths hitched and they were almost out of words, yes ofcourse they were best officers but to handle someone like Lee Namshin was a whole another level thing.

"chief how is this even possible, we don't even have plan for this it's beyond imagination to arrest him" Jimin said getting frustrated over his chief.

"That's what I meant park, you both are known for completing missions successfully even without proper plan, so you both are perfect for this".

"but chief....." taehyung was cut off by chief even before he could speak.

"enough now no more buts you have to start from right this moment, am I clear !" the chief said in an authorative voice.

"yes chief we will try our level best not to disappoint you" they said in unison and left from headquarters.

meanwhile in car :

"chim what are we going to do now? we don't even have a single clue on how to start this"

"How would I know tae for God's sake today I received the biggest shock of my life"

"I can clearly say I am freaking out right now!"

"calm down tae, I think all we need for our first step is to be near him"

" wow chim you are actually something I thought you are just a sassy bitch" tae said jokingly

" KIM TAEHYUNG SHUT THE HELL UP YOU WEIRD ALIEN OR ELSE I KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" Jimin said giving death glare to tae

"Oh my god haha.... my precious mochi is angry.... "

meanwhile in jeon enterprises :

A perfect shade of purple and blue night sky with gazing of moonlight along with glittering stars where the beautiful view of Seoul's city lights can be seen clearly from the transparent glass wall which is an amazement to watch from that height.

Files piled up on a glass table he was currently working on his laptop screen, resting his head on chair when the voice in front of him grabbed his attention.

"I just need your sign to have this deal for us" Namjoon said

"is everything alright with this deal? I want you to check each and every detail before we start this project, besides I don't want any fault hyung".

"I have checked everything thoroughly kook..ah no need to worry"

"let's leave then we have to attend yoongi Hyung and hoseok hyung's concert, I can't deny his invitation"

"I will be there with Jin so I have to pick him up from studio, I'm leaving early and you Jungkoook drive slowly"

"I don't care though, be there on time hyung" Jungkook said and left from his chamber.

meanwhile vmin:

"tae hobi Hyung texted me we have to be there for their concert, besides I want to enjoy before we start with this mission" Jimin said calmly looking over at his phone and checking all the messages he recived.

"omg chim!! I can't wait, I am so excited I want to attend their concert I love their music!" tae said cheerfully.

"tae wasn't that sentence wrong you are more excited to see them rather than attending their concert, you clearly love them I can see your blushed cheecks clearly" Jimin teased him only to receive a death glare from tae.

"PARK JIMIN SHUT THE HELL UP OR ELSE I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KICK THAT JIBOOTY OF YOURS" tae blurted out angrily

"ouch tae that was rude you know hahaha....." Jimin was a laughing mess now by teasing him

"enough of this now drive fast we have to be there, hobi Hyung might be expecting us".

with this they left for concert to cheer up for their best friend Jung Hoseok.

END OF CHAPTER

so guys hope you liked this please don't forget to vote comment and share.( your thoughts on vmins bickering )
please show your love 😍💜