Chapter 13

{This fan-art was created also by @sand3r-sid3s-fan! They are awesome! Also, many of you are way off the mark of who Lord Blue is. But I won't reveal here in this little section. You must read to find out who Lord Blue is~. Good-luck~!}

~*(Era/Tri Diamond's pov.)*~

I laughed a little as Life/White Diamond told this corny joke. She gained this happy look as she watched me but I could care less as I felt something in me bubble lightly from laughter. I never laughed like this in a long time, so just feeling this was a blessing. Once I controlled my laughter did I see she was giving me a motherly look that made me feel loved. Coughing lightly I looked away with my yellow blush glowing softly on my face.

As my eye sockets looked around the room to see that Astra was flirting slightly with Core who was floating with an embarrassed blush. Shaking my head slightly at Astra I saw an Asgore walking up to us. He had this gem on the back of his left hand that was purple with swirls of yellow/gold and some pink. He wore the usual outfit of the Undertale Asgore except without the crown. He stood a foot under my height.

As I looked at him with confusion did I see that Life was looking at him with a soft look with hints of other emotions that was what love maybe in her gaze. I smiled slightly as he came up to us and did a diamond formation that was confusing me to the high heavens. Once he did it he then gave a easy going smile.

"White, how may you be this fine evening?"

"Good, Mister Ametrine. Just talking with Tri here."

Both looked at me and I felt like I was being examined. Ignoring it for now I gave a small smile to, Ametrine was it?, and spoke.

"Hello, I'm Tri Diamond but please call me-"

"Mama!!!"

Confused I look towards the voice to see Asriel running up to Life with tears. Life quickly crouched down and held out her arms as Asriel ran into it with words of 'sorry' and 'I didn't do it' spilling from his mouth. Asgore quickly crouched down also and hugged both Life and Asriel with a vice grip.

Gems were looking but I didn't bother with them as I started to walk away. I knew it was cold of me but that was a moment for them, not for me to see and hear. Sighing mentally I looked around as I nodded to many gems that greeted me with the formation and some children running around the ball room.

I saw that the other diamonds were talking to other gems with some trying to walk towards me but ended up being talked to and them responding

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I saw that the other diamonds were talking to other gems with some trying to walk towards me but ended up being talked to and them responding. Shaking my head I looked around for something to do. I wasn't up for dancing and everyone seemed more to be in awe of me then trying to talk.

"Hello, Tri Diamond."

I thankfully didn't jolt from the all too familiar voice. But I did turn to see someone oh so familiar. It was Blueberry or Swap Sans for some others. He wore a suit that was a very deep blue, almost sapphire in nature. I saw a gem sticking out of his neck that shone blue with hints of teal and royal blue.

"Hello, you seem to know me but I don't know you."

"Ah, excuse my rudeness, I'm Ocean Quartz. I've come to greet you, new Diamond."

"Please, call me Era."

That's where his expression shifted. He looked lost, confused. As if something didn't go according to plan. But he quickly shifted his expression and continued with his talking.

"Well, Era, I've come to answer any question you may have, as some people may never answer you."

"Then, why is this ball being through for me? It seems to be more convenient to address with the news or even tell the public personally."

His mouth twitched into somewhat into a small smile but put it back in to neutral.

"They just held it for fun. The ball was to really check up on other gems through discreet means but it lead to this instead."

"Hmm, then what is the insignificant means of kissing someone on the back of the hand?"

He coughed lightly at that as I saw his face turn a light blue.

"That means to court someone, Era."

I looked at him in shock as I thought over these words. I was kissed on the back of the hand by the other diamonds. I was being courted without even knowing!!! Anger grew in me but I quickly reeled it in as I simmered mentally over the words.

"Then how do you not go about the courtship?"

"You have to give a kiss on the back of the hand to the other person courting you but you must do it in five minutes. If you don't then the courtship shall begin. The person being courted will have to give handmade gifts to the recipient and vice versa."

So it was too late. Shit. I quickly shook my head as I sighed. Swap gave me a look as his eyes told unasked questions. Giving him a soft smile I continued with my questions.

"So, are there any other gems I have to stay away from?"

I saw that his body stiffened abit but quickly hide it. Something was wrong. But what?

"Well, there is one gem that other gems are afraid of. Lord Blue Diamond."

Confusion must have showed on my face as he gave me a sad look full of sorrow. But I had a feeling he knew this diamond, but how much?

"Blue Diamond is told among the gems in hushed whispers as he is known as the most ruthless gem. He more powerful than Clear Diamond as he can control emotions with the flick of his wrist. He is also the only known diamond to summon more than one weapon and have more abilities than most. He was eventually forgotten as Blue Diamond went into hiding for some reason that nobody knows. But he still lurks out there, waiting for who knows what."

I frowned at that as I saw that the Ocean Quartz held high amounts of respect for him yet also a twitch of fear.

Just who is this Blue Diamond?