Chapter 5: Ass-kicking of the Century

Start from the beginning

-Third Person-

As Cardin went to go tug at the girl's ear again, a hand gripped onto his wrist and twisted it. Causing the boy to yell out as he released the girl's ear and leaned backwards a bit. Looking at the person holding his wrist, he saw the helmet of the pilot protagonist.

"Wh-What are you doing!? Get him!"

Russel hopped over the table and went for a super man style punch. However, the pilot ducked under the predictable punch. Causing him to instead hit his leader. Tugging his arm towards him, (Y/N) launched an elbow into Cardin's face. Causing his aura to flicker as he dropped to the floor with a groan.

Right after though, the pilot jumped back as Dove and Sky launched forward to do an in-sync attack. Dove going for dive kick that was blocked by (Y/N)'s arms crossed over one another. Seeing his attack failed, Dove ducked as Sky flew over him in a dive kick attack. The kick actually landed as the pilot was thrown back. Rolling a bit, he soon looked up to dodge yet another kick from Sky but, this one was a downwards axe kick.

Rolling out from underneath the kick, (Y/N) used his jump-kit and tossed himself upwards. Kneeing Sky's chin, it made him stumble backwards as Dove took his place. Sending multiple swings at (Y/N), he either blocked or deflected them. On the final swing, the pilot grabbed his arm and yanked him forwards as he stumbled. Kicking Dove's feet from under him, (Y/N) would then activate a STIM as he sent multiple punches down at Dove's face before giving him one last punch that caused him to slam into the ground.

Sky came back as he tried to same cheap tactic but, (Y/N) leant off to the side and sent a roundhouse kick up at the assailant. Making the boy whip backwards and next to his partner (Y/N). Russel came back around after tending to his leader. He was carrying a tray that he then swung at (Y/N) and made contact with his head. Russel chuckled as (Y/N) then turned, tapping his helmet before grabbing Russel and yanking him forward into a harsh headbutt. Knocking the boy over right after.

Now, it was time for his real target. Cardin roared out as he ran forward and swung at (Y/N). Barely being able to dodge, the pilot was a bit taken back by Cardin's speed and strength. Jumping back to make distance, (Y/N) would duck under another swing stood up and turned tp face Cardin. Suddenly, he was met with a kick that sent him backwards into a table with a loud grunt. Getting up onto his hands and knees while coughing.

Cardin walked forward with a dark chuckle as he reeled his arms up into the air as he then went to being them down on the boy's back. However, (Y/N) grinned as he shot his body up and kicked Cardin's chin up. Making him stumble backwards as (Y/N) stood up and ran up behind him. As Cardin turned, he was met by an uppercut that actually tossed him up into the air.

The pilot wasn't done yet as he shot his arm forward, launched out his grappling out and whipped it towards Cardin. The hook wrapped around Cardin's neck before (Y/N) roared out. Yanking the cord forward, Cardin shot forward and into the floor with a heavy grunt. Knocking out the last and main target as (Y/N) rested in spot. Yanking back his arm, the hook retracted into his gauntlet.

-First Person-

Holy fuck. That was more of a workout than I intended. Looking around, I found out I had gained a huge audience before spotting the girl Cardin Losechester and his team were picking on. Approaching her, she seemed to flinch so, I stood back before holding out a hand. She looked to it as I lifted my other hand up to my helmet and released it. Lifting my helmet up, I showed my lips to her and, despite them being scarred pretty heavily by scratches and what not, I gave her a quick smile to reassure her.

Dropping my helmet back down over my face, I activated it again as I looked to her. She had eased up as she took my hand.

"T-Thank you. I'm Velvet."

"No problem. And I know. Coco has me in touch."

I saw her face grow into one of shock and pity as I tilted my head to the side.

"Oh you poor soul..."

Giggling out, she then turned and left before stopping and looking at me once again. Waving by with a smile as I slumped over into a seat. However, no time to rest as I suddenly felt myself grow lighter than usual. Looking around, I was floating in the air while I surrounded in a purple bubble.

"The hell!?"

"Mister Pilot!"

Flinching hearing the voice, I knew my fate was sealed as I tried to kick at the bubble. Watching team RWBY and JNPR watch on in horror before noticing Weiss. Smiling at me, I blinked before chuckling and shrugging as I sat back. Oh boi was I going to be in for a treat by Ozpin and Goodwitch.

—————————————————————