*Filler: Two Sides, Same Coin

~First Person~

"Bye, Pilot! Thanks for coming with me!"

"No issue, Rose. Now go on in there and do your homework...Much like I should do mine..."

I had just finished bringing in my precious little Ruby back to her dorm after our long and treacherous journey to retrieve her board game...at the library. Which wasn't at all long and treacherous up until we came across Goodwitch, who promptly tried to pull us over. My response? Picking up Ruby and activating a STIM boost as both of them yelled out to me. After a while, I lost Goodwitch. I may be innocent, but I won't take chances with a woman who has a RIDING CROP FOR A WEAPON.

Now making my merry way back to my dorm, I thought back on Cinder and her company of friends. Or lackeys considering they didn't introduce themselves formally unlike herself. Cinder may be hot and everything but, my instincts kicked in and it felt like someone wearing a cloak module with a HCOG Spitfire was aiming at me from the tower on the Wargames simulation. A nasty little sixth sense I gained from said simulation. Guess they wanted every possible scenario to play out there now that I think of it...

Walking into my room, I was met by the sight of my door being open once again as my mind thought back to when Ozpin was inside. But hearing the small clink of metal from what I assumed was my weapon stand, I pulled out my B3 Wingman and readied myself as I then barged in with my "high-impact revolver" at pointing upwards towards my weapon rack. There soon came a yelp as the figure near it turned around to show-

"Kitty? The hell are you doing in my room!?"

"Wh-Why do you have your gun pointed at me!?"

She had her hands up as I grunted out before putting my Wingman down, I holstered it with a shake of my head. Making Blake let out a small growl yet, it was nervous as pointed out by her sighing out afterwards.

"Sorry. I just needed to talk with you and Athena let me in. I probably should have waited outside. Especially given how jumpy right now is..."

"You have no idea. Between IMC and the most radical animal rights activists I've seen? There's a lot on my plate. And they're spoon feeding me the canned peas first."

Surprisingly, despite how dry that joke was compared to the others, Blake would let out a soft set of laughter that made me come to halt. My hands inches away from my helmet, I looked at Blake with a suspicious glare.

"Who are you and what did you do with Kitty? She would never laugh."

"Oh calm down. I just wanted to come over and say a few things..."

The tone shifted a bit as her voice was genuine and gentle yet, a hint of pain behind it. Not physical but, more like regret if anything. Undoing my helmet, I pulled it off and set it down nearby on my desk. I caught the eyes of Blake looking at me before whipping her gaze away before I internally shrugged. Undoing my SRS pilot suit, I let it fall right to my waist so I was nice and comfy.

"If it's about my petition...I have a buddy who can insert a chip in for cheap-"

"Not that, you moron!"

My plan had worked. I didn't want a somber guilty Kitty in my room. The mood sticks to the furniture, you know. Blake would groan softly as she the. Sat down on my bed with myself soon grabbed my Wingman alongside a cloth from my workbench. Sliding the cylinder out of my Wingman, I set the roll near by, next to my helmet, as I continued to clean out all the soot that builds up in the cylinder well. Last thing I need is to repair my weapons while I have nothing to really repair them with.

"I mean to tell you...Thank you. For backing me up. Even despite our, you know, 'differences in actions.'"

"Ah. I see. Well, no need to thank me. I'm a generally moral grey person. I'll do what needs to be done. No matter what...that's how I was taught."