I thank him, ignoring the shake of Rossi's head, turning my attention to the plasma screen in front of me, "Ay, Der," I shout at Derek, gaining his attention, "You got the remote," I state the obvious, pointing to his hand.

He pouts, turning to JJ, "She pointed,"

"Calm down children," Jennifer jokes, trying not to smile.

I shrug, "He still has the remote," I argue.

Derek smirks, "I know,"

Spencer and Emily groan well JJ leans back interested. Aaron looks annoyed and Rossi looked passive.

I raise my eyebrows, "Okay, so you going to play something?" I ask.

Emily pours herself more wine even though her glass wasn't empty, "Oh no," she shakes her head, sarcasm thick in her tone, "No Morgan will make this 10 times more complicated than needed by playing some stupid game to get us all worked up," she states, downing her glass and filling it again.

Rossi looks at her then rolls his eyes reaching under the table for something. I look at Derek, glaring. He raises his arms in surrender, the remote grasped in his left hand, "Guilty, now the sooner y'all play the sooner we get to the movie," he claims, pointing to JJ, "You first, truth or dare,"

I groan, downing my own wine earning an amused look from Aaron. Rossi slides a bottle of wine to Emily, "I get that I'm old, but there is no need to go all angel of death trying to kill me with such a crime," he dramatically states, motioning to the wine bottle she was previously drinking.

"It was $300!" She exclaims.

Dave shrugs, "Not my fault you wasted such money," he insults.

I stifle a snort and pop of the cork with my pocket knife, something everyone was used to at this point. I earn a look from Aaron but ignore it, sometimes the team not knowing we were dating was a plus.

"Uh, dare," JJ answers, arms folded. Emily suddenly looks interested, leaning forward on her elbows.

Derek curses lowly, "Uh, I dare you to chug that whole bottle of wine my little Faye fairy just opened," he flirts, winking at me.

I roll my eyes, sliding the wine over to JJ, "You have fun with that," I joke. She mocks me, carefully picking up the alcohol.

I snuggle further into my blanket, sneaking a glance at Aaron. He was smiling at me with a look of adoration. I smile back and turn to look at Jeniffer just in time to see her slam down the wine bottle like it was a shot, letting out a 'Ooh'.

Rossi reaches down and grabs another bottle of wine. He goes to give it to me but Aaron takes it, opening it with the corkscrew. I roll my eyes at him, knowing he did that just so I wouldn't use my knife.

"Will is going to kill me," JJ complains, "Okay, your turn Rossi,"

He raises his eyebrows in question, "Truth," everyone sits up more interested but me and Aaron, mostly because Dave and Aaron were close, always hanging out at the house.

Licking her lips, Jennifer smirks, "Who was your favorite ex wife?" She asks.

Derek chuckles shaking his head, clearly amused, "Uh, I'd have to say number 2, Elvis and wine. That women could piacere." David answers, his accent coming out on the Italian.