"Problem, Lord?" Walter asked from the front seat.

"No, it was just the West." Harry replied before his head shifted back to me. "My apologies, Anastasia. Where were we?"

"What is an autopsy?" I had to ask, that was a word which had never been thrown my way before.

"That is none of your concern." Harry snapped, attempting to end the topic, and I could not help but feel slightly outraged by that. His whole demeanour had changed, with his once happy and joyful self turning into someone more tense and stern. "What did you ask before that phone call interrupted?" His head had turned to face me fully now.

"I asked where we were going today." I muttered, turning from him to face the front of the car.

"Anastasia." Harry called my name, yet I did not move. "Anastasia, please look at me." I felt his soft hand clasp onto my chin, his fingers gently grazing my jaw as he turned it to face him. His previous manner had altered once more, falling back into a relaxed aura, presumably feeling apologetic for snapping at me. "I apologise for the interruptions and my tone, I am very stressed currently with work related tasks." We looked into each other's eyes intently before he let go of my jaw.

"We're at the first destination, Sir." Walter called from the front. I felt the vehicle come to a halt, before he climbed out of the car and opened the door beside Harry.

"First destination?" I asked as I slid out of the car, forgetting the small row due to the new information having intrigued me.

"Yes, today I decided to take you on a private tour of London." He smiled in my direction. "I thought that your wanderlust could be fulfilled with exploring the ruins of this beautiful place I once knew." He gave me a tight-lipped smile, appearing unsure of his plans.

"Thank you." I had to say.

"For what?" He seemed puzzled.

"Just thank you for remembering what I had informed you the other day." It was a nice feeling knowing that someone took some time out of their day to listen to me. I had not had anyone pay full attention to me since before my family died. Harry had remembered something that I had told him once, and that meant a lot to me. "This is very kind."

"Well, I try my best." He shrugged gladly, before reaching for my hand. I felt our palms wrap around one another wholly, the warmth from my own contrasting against the lifeless cold radiating off his. "Let us begin."

Walter had driven us to a tall, circular ruin, which appeared to have multiple round balls hanging off of it. Harry had informed me that this was the London Eye, an attraction which used to bring thousands of people to London to visit. It was a large wheel which had pods all around it, which allowed around thirty people inside as it gave them a glorious view of the famous city. He also stated that he did not miss the long queuing times, whatever that means.

He then drove us across a large bridge, which also led us to a greying clock tower, another landmark according to Harry. It was named Big Ben, and next to it was a large, fallen building which was apparently the Houses of Parliament, a place where the government used to work. I wondered why they no longer worked there, but Harry simply stated that Vampires ruled in their own way. That ended the conversation.

"We keep passing a large dam, Harry. It is following us across London." I was confused by the depth of this hole. It was almost like a trail.

"That large dam, as you call it," He chuckled, "used to be the River Thames."

"That River must have been huge." I gasped.

"It was." He hummed. "It is a shame that it had to be drained." He rubbed his neck as his eyes loomed over the gaping hole in the ground, as if he were reminiscing something.