Prologue

~Canyon near Kurakara Town~

A orange headed teen stood on the ground. He wore a torn hakusho, leaving his chest exposed to show multiple cuts and bruises from various fights on the front and back. His eyes glowed a strong blue before fading to a darker brown color. He collapsed on the ground from exhaustion, bleeding slightly on the arm and other parts of his beaten body.

In front of him, a few feet away, an adult layed on the ground. He was bleeding and unconscious, dressed in a white cloth that resembled what was once a uniform, covering him head to toe.
This was Aizen, an enemy, a traitor, a threat to him, his friends and family. Whom he defeated.

The teen couldn't believe it.
He won. He won the war, he defeated him. He defeated Aizen!!
Now Soul Society, the human world, his friends and family are safe again!! Wouldn't that make him a hero..?!

.
.
.
Though at what cost?

His friends and himself are injured and he's losing his Reiatsu (Spiritual Power) rapidly, he can feel it. The shouts and cries from his inner spirits are already getting fainter and fainter.
He's crying, he's gonna miss them the most. They were there when he felt completely alone. When he was in danger they'd lend him their help at any cost. Heck!
One of them told him how to enter this final form, knowing he'd lose everything. They would die together with Ichigo, or if Ichigo won still die as the price for this power was losing his, meaning them as they were all manifestations of his powers.
They were family and he considers them as such no matter what others may think of them. Even if they thought he was a monster when he had turned into a Vasto Lorde to fight Ulquorria, one of Aizens subordinates, to protect and save his friends.

They were the ones who taught him some of the first things.
They motivated him to training (in their own ways) and even the ones not teaching gave hints!! Yeah, he loved those guys, his family.

His weird Uncle Zangetsu who speaks weirdly, his twin brother Shiro who grins like he committed murder while eating candied apples or a Cat-ate-Canary  and speaking Shakespeare!

Then his older brother Tensa who seems like he could pierce your skull with his inquisitive look and still look like a candle, not showing anything other than his head.

His younger brother Vasto who looks like he shiro mixed with a cat and only spoke in growls, snarls and something like a purr - who either seemed like an angry or sad kitten, besides his with his agility and moves which are totally bonkers!!

Then his weird older/younger brother Tenro which is a mix of 2 of his brothers and looks like a haughty, manipulating king.

Lastly there'd be his newest brother 'Mugetsu' who he's sure entered his inner world by now and every girl would swoon over with his long black hair and powerful posture, looking like he could protect you from anything... And he'd never learn his personality. AND DAMN THEY'RE ALL TALLER THAN HIM (except Shiro who's always gonna be his exact height and Tensa.. Tensa is good)!!

 Tensa is good)!!