Episode 9

Before:

"Keefe, truth or dare?" Tam asked him with a grin.

"Dare me, Bangs Boy," Keefe crossed his arms.

"I dare you to let Linh blast you up toward the ceiling with a geyser."

"You're on!" Keefe turned towards Linh. "Go ahead, water girl!"

Linh grinned, and immediately a blast of water curved towards Keefe, launching him up, up, up... and then he fell.

Sophie screamed as Keefe tumbled down, down, down...

And Linh caught him with a giant water hand.

"What, you really thought I would let him fall?" Linh laughed at the expression on Sophie's face.

The water hand gently dissolved when Keefe was two feet above the ground, and Keefe somehow managed to land on his feet.

Marella, Maruca, Biana, Dex, and Fitz applauded.

Tam smirked.

Sophie rushed over to Keefe. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Ruewen," He said, smirking. "But good to know the lovely Lady Reuwen cares."

Sophie blushed.

Keefe's smirk grew wider.

"Okay, let's continue!" Fitz called them back over. "Marella, your turn!"

"Okay... Tam, truth or dare!"

"Um, dare!" Tam answered.

The game continued with nothing important happening, until it was Sophie's turn.

"Biana, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Biana said confidently.

Sophie, seeing a way to get back at Biana, said, "Who do you like?"

"No one," Biana responded, too quickly.

"If you break the sacred bonds of truth or dare..." Fitz warned.

"I'm not lying!" Biana protested. "Why do you assume I like someone?"

Sophie sighed. She couldn't prove that Biana was lying, unfortunately. But she knew someone who could, and it looked like he was having the same thoughts as she was.

Keefe lunged forward and grabbed Biana's wrist. "Do you like anyone?" he asked again.

"No!" Biana tried to tug her wrist free. "Little help?" she called to the others.

"Nope," Maruca responded. "If you don't like anyone, this shouldn't be a problem, right? And if you do... then you deserve it for breaking the truth or dare rules."

"Shh, let the Empath work," Keefe told her. "Yup! She's definitely hiding something!"

Biana muttered something about Empaths as she finally wrenched her arm free.

"So, who do you like?" Sophie prodded her with a finger.

Biana blushed. "I told you, no one!"

"She's lying!" Keefe sang. "Come on, if Fitzphie can do it, anyone can!"

The glares aimed at him could wither flowers.

"Fine! Fine," Biana conceded. "I like... two people."

"Ooh, who? Do we know them?" Marella asked.

"Yes. Yes you do."

"Are they here?"