How Could This Happen To Me?!

I don't own this song at all! It belongs to Simple Plan and the video belongs to Atlantic Records on YouTube. Also, I want to thank Ch276Zj for letting me do this story!

*Meanwhile, back in Royal Woods, Michigan, the Loud family, minus Lincoln and Lily, were suffering the consequences of their actions. Rita was fired from the dentist's office, Lynn Sr. had lost his restaurant to Kataro, Lola was banned from pageants, Lana was banned from Bobbie Fletcher's races, Sam Sharp had broken up with Luna, Darcy ended her friendship with Lisa, Leni was fired from her job at the mall and she lost her friends. Both at work and school. They found out that Leni tried to sabotage Lori's golf game at Fairway University, from the episode "Don't You Fore-get About Me", by dressing up like her.*

Rita: Can it get any worse than it already is?!

*Then, Rita's phone rang. It was Albert.*

Albert: I am very disappointed in you, Rita! Did you know about Clyde and Bobby setting the prison on fire?!

Rita: No, dad......! We didn't know........!

Albert: THEN WHY DID BOBBY AND CLYDE SHOW UP WITH GASOLINE AND MATCHES AT MY RETIREMENT HOME AND CONFESS TO ALMOST SETTING LORI, LUAN AND LYNN?!?!?!?!?!?!? HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!

Rita:*crying* I don't know, okay?! I didn't know that they were going to do this!

Albert: WELL, THEY DID!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW, LORI, LUAN, AND LYNN JR. ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I EVEN NEARLY BETRAYED THEM!!!!!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF GRANDFATHER AM I?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

*He broke down crying.*

Rita: Daddy........! I......!

Albert: STOP, RITA!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT YOUR FATHER ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rita:*heartbroken* What........?!

Albert: NOT ONLY THAT, BUT YOU AND MY FORMER GRANDDAUGHTERS ARE BANNED FROM THE RETIREMENT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!! GOODBYE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*He angrily hung up, leaving Rita to cry.*

Rita: What have I done?!

*Meanwhile, Lincoln was at his new home, laying on his bed. He had flashbacks of the time Luan hired him to be his assistant, Lori letting him sleep with her after having a nightmare when he was little, and Lynn Jr. beating up a bully that was making fun of him and beating him up. Lynn threatened the bully if he ever picked on him again, she'd knock him to the ground. After the flashbacks ended, he cried.*

Lincoln: Please come back, girls.........! I miss you.........!

*Then, Fiona brought Lily in, who cuddled with Lincoln.*

Lincoln: You miss them too, don't you, Lily?

*Lily sadly nodded. However, they were all unaware that Slash and Shentani had broken out of jail with the help of Arrow and Charlotte.*

Note: Next chapter will be Luan's training. Stick around for more on the way!