Albert and Ronnie Anne's Guilts

*Back in Royal Woods, Michigan, Albert was sitting in his room when suddenly, there was a knock on the door. It was Ronnie Anne and Lincoln.*

Ronnie Anne: Hey, Albert...........!

Albert: Hey, Ronnie Anne........!

Lincoln: Is everything okay, Pop Pop?!

Albert: Not really, Lincoln..........! I had the same nightmare you and your sisters did..........!

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Albert: It's true.........!

Ronnie Anne: Was it extended towards Luan getting revenge on her former family and on us as well?!

Albert: How did you.........?!

Ronnie Anne: I had it too............!

Lincoln: What happened?!

*Albert took a deep breath and started talking.*

Albert: Luan was the only one who survived the explosion...........! And she was angry at me.........!

Ronnie Anne: Me too..........!

Lincoln:*heartbroken* Oh my God...........!

Albert: She called me and Ronnie Anne murderers and shot your former family right in front of us after she tied us up..........! Not like I could blame her or anything.........! I turned against my own granddaughters...........! That look on her face....... she was betrayed.......! If I had known they were set up, I would've bailed them out! *cries* Instead, I betrayed them!

Ronnie Anne:*crying* Me too!

Lincoln: Guys, don't say that! You didn't know they set us up! And besides, Luan, Lori and Lynn said that they still trust you.

Albert: I don't see why they should........ after turning our backs on them.........!

Lincoln: Pop Pop, Luan, Lori and Lynn still love you. Trust me, they just need to clear their minds.

Ronnie Anne: Still, I also feel like I've betrayed my friends and sisters in laws........!

Lincoln: You were only looking out for me, Ronnie Anne. And they know that!

*He kissed her.*

Ronnie Anne: Are you sure?!

Lincoln: I'm positive, Ronnie!

Albert: I suppose you're right, Kiddo!

*Then, Sue ran in.*

Sue: TURN ON THE TV!!!!!!! YOUR GRANDDAUGHTERS ARE ON THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Albert: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*He turned it on.*

Smith: Jump City was in a crisis when City hall was attacked, but thankfully, the mayor was saved from the clutches of Slash, Arrow, Charlotte, and Shentani! I have Luan, Lori, and Lynn standing right next to me! *to them* Tell me, girls, is there something you'd like to say to anyone?!

Luan: Yes, sir! I'd like to say something to my grandfather, brother, and friend. Ronnie Anne, if you, Lincoln or Pop Pop are watching, we miss you guys!

Lori: You were always there for us when we needed you! Don't keep blaming yourselves for what Bobby and Clyde did!

Lynn: You're still our grandpa and our brother and friend. We miss you all!

*Albert, Ronnie Anne and Lincoln smiled with tears in their eyes as it went to commercial break. Meanwhile, Rita was sitting in the living room with a guilty expression on her face. She was unaware of the consequences of her actions that were coming her way.*

Note: Next chapter will be revealed what Consequences are wait for Rita. What is it going to be?! Find out as our story continues...........