Failed Corruption

*Later that night, Luan couldn't sleep. She was remembering the nightmare she and her sisters had before they left Royal Woods.*

Lori: Luan? Are you okay?

Luan: No, Lori. I'm not! I'm still remembering what happened in our nightmare and still seeing myself get beaten up until I bled and nearly lost all my blood......!

Terra: Luan, sweetie, calm down! Remember when we told you about getting upset?

Luan: I know.......! I just can't believe we got locked only to die in that explosion! None of us would even do anything like that to Lincoln!

Lynn Jr.: I know, Luan! And I would never go that far when it comes to violence! None of them were innocent either, to tell you the truth. That whole video contest incident? I get that we had a part in that, but.....

Lori: Let's not think about that right now, Lynn. I think it's best that we......

*Suddenly, they all heard a noise downstairs. Luan got up and walked downstairs. I'm sorry to say that it was the last person Luan wanted to see.*

Luan: You.......! 😡

Slade: Impressive, child! Getting angry at your former sisters and parents. Looks like I've found my new apprentice.

Luan: No! I will never join you! You're a snake! You're nothing but an amateur artist! You're a tyrant! A bully! A stupid head!

*Slade began fighting Luan, who struck back at Slade with her new rock powers.*

Slade: You thought you were being funny?! You're not funny! You were never funny! Your former sisters never liked your jokes. And neither did your father!

*Those words got Luan so angry that she kicked Slade in the shin so hard that it broke. She then used her rock powers to smash Slade until he was flat.*

Luan: That was none of your business!

*Later, police arrived to take Slade to prison. After the police van drove away, Luan suddenly started to feel lightheaded until she collapsed.*

Lori: LUAN?!?!?!?!?!?

Robin: Oh no! She was injured during the fight! We need an ambulance over here!

Note: How will the six former sisters react to Luan's condition? Will they apologize? Find out in the next chapter.