Bad Memories Of A Nightmare

*Rita was sitting in her cell, feeling guilty for everything she has done in the past. Yep, she's been sentenced to 44 years to life in prison without parole. Then, a substitute warden came in, since Jack wasn't in today. His name was Zack, his twin brother, who looks like Jack, but has blonde hair.*

Zack: Rita the liar, someone's here to see you!

*Rita gulped in fear when he said that. So, she followed him to the visitor area and there stood Lynn Sr.*

Lynn Sr.: Hey, Rita......... how are you doing......... AFTER LYING TO MY FACE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*Rita was shocked.*

Rita: Lynn....... I know what you're going to say, but you had an..........!

*But she was interrupted when Lynn Sr. Punched the glass window.*

Lynn Sr.: I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT, RITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GET THAT I HAD AN AFAIR BEHIND YOUR BACK WITH LUAN'S REAL MOTHER, BUT YOU HAVING ONE BEHIND MY BACK IS CROSSING THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rita: I know..........!

Lynn Sr.: NO!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW, LUAN'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SO ARE LORI AND LYNN JR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE GONE, RITA!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE GONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!! AND I'LL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Mr. Loud, please calm down! I understand you're upset at her, but you're only making it worse for you.

Lynn Sr.: Thanks, Zack......... I know this won't erase what I did to my own daughters, but............

Zack: I know, Mr. Loud! I know!

*Lynn Sr. Then glares at Rita.*

Lynn Sr.: HERE'S YOUR ****ING DIVORCE PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*He shoved it all through the broken window and into Rita's face.*

Lynn Sr.: ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*He stormed off while Zack took her back to her cell and slammed it.*

Zack: You're lucky Jack isn't here right now, or you'll be very sorry!

*He stormed off, leaving Rita to sit in her cell, in shame.*

Rita: What have I become...............?!

*Speaking of Jack, he was at home, watching TV, when suddenly, there was another prison that exploded in another state, but he quickly turned it off. Unfortunately, the memory of his nightmare started playing in his mind...........*

*Flashback to nightmare...........*

Jack: Wait.......... *scared* We're missing three...........! Did they escape?! PLEASE TELL ME THEY ESCAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smith: WARDEN!!!!!!!!!! OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

*Jack rushed to the spot were Luan's, Lori's and Lynn's old cells were, but where were Lori, Luan and Lynn Jr.?! He ran up to three sets of arms that had a lake of blood around the rubble. One of them was bigger. When Jack and the guards dug through the rubble....... I'm sorry to say that he saw something that broke his heart.............! It was Lori, Luan and Lynn. Luan had lost more blood then Lori and Lynn..........*

Jack:*scared and crying* No.......! No......! No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Flashback of the nightmare ended, and the warden thought he was going to pass out, but he managed to get a hold of himself.*

Jack: God....... that was an awful nightmare............! Where did I go wrong............?!

*Meanwhile, the six former sisters bought their plane tickets and were heading to California. Uh oh.............*

Note: Next chapter will be where the six sisters go to Jump City, but how is Luan going to react?! Will she get mad and lose control of her powers?! Find out as our story continues....................