Welcome To The Tower

*At Titans Tower, Beast Boy looked out the window and saw Lori's Pacer driving on the bridge.*

Beast Boy: Guys! They're here!

Heather: Thanks, Beast Boy!

Gwen: I'll go let them in!

*While Gwen opened the garage door, Heather and Terra went down to the garage, where Lori pulled into. She was parked between Terra's 1984 Chevy Monte Carlo and Beast Boy's 1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ.*

*When Lori, Carol, Luan and Lynn got out of the car, Terra and Heather came running up to them and hugged them

*When Lori, Carol, Luan and Lynn got out of the car, Terra and Heather came running up to them and hugged them.*

Terra: Luan, it's so good to see you again! Look at you! You're a big girl now!

Luan:*blushing* Well...... I wouldn't say that.......!

Lori: It's so good to see you guys again!

Heather: You too, Lori!

Terra: Welcome to Titans Tower, girls! From now on, this is your home!

Lynn: Thanks, Terra! You know, I'm glad we're away from Michigan!

Luan: Can we not talk about that state anymore.......?! *sighs* I'm sorry, Lynn.....! I still love Albert and consider him as our grandfather, but...........!

Lynn: It's okay, Luan! I know that thinking about it makes you hurt a lot more than any of us! Believe me.........!

*They took their suitcases into the tower and went to Terra's bedroom, which is big enough for five people. There were three beds in there. One that folds out from the closet, a pull out bed in the couch, and Terra's bed, which can fit two people. Lori and Carol took the pull out bed in the couch, Lynn took the closet one, and Luan bunked with Terra, who made a promise to Lori that she will keep Luan safe from harm.*

Cyborg: Alright, y'all! Dinner's ready!

Lori: Thanks, Cyborg! We'll be down in a minute!

*After they finished unpacking, they went downstairs, where Terra had made dinner! Everyone was was waiting for them. Aaron, Soren, Pedro, the Titans, and the girls from Total Drama were all there.*

Aaron: Hey, Lori! How've you been?!

Lori: Things were good, Aaron, until.......!

Aaron: I know, Lori! Terra and Heather told me everything that happened! It was really horrifying, wasn't it?!

Luan: It was....... but can we not talk about it anymore.........?!

Lori: Luan's right! It will only upset her more!

Starfire: Agreed!

Raven: I'm with Starfire on this one!

*They started eating dinner, unaware that Slash, Arrow, Shentani, and Charlotte were watching them. However, Soren could sense it.........!*

Note: Next chapter will be where Slash attacks Luan and she nearly loses all of her blood. Can Terra give Luan her blood?! If so, how will Luan react when she inherits Terra's powers?! Find out as our story continues.............!