Rita's Consequence

*Rita was still sitting in the living room, with nothing in her heart, but guilt. She remembered Lugar calling recently and is angry at her. The reason he had divorced her was because of how she treated Lincoln. He wanted custody of him, but Rita had kidnapped him. Anyways, as Rita was sitting on the couch, the remaining sisters came downstairs with suitcases and all of that.*

Rita: Girls, what's going on.......?! Where are you going?!

Leni: We're moving out..........!

*Rita was horrified and heartbroken when Leni said that.*

Rita: What.........?!

Luna: You heard her, Rita! We're leaving!

Rita: You're disowning me?! Why?!

Lola: BECAUSE, IT'S ALL CLEAR TO US HOW YOU'RE THE ONE TREATING LINCOLN THIS WAY AND NOW, YOU TURNED US AGAINST OUR THREE FORMER SISTERS, WHO NOW HATE US!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Lola broke down crying.*

Lucy: I hope you're happy now, Rita! Because you just lost our respect!

Rita:*crying* But you can't go! I've already lost five of my children! Please don't leave me here all alone!

Lisa: It's too late, former mother unit! You already got what you wanted!

*Rita's eyes were starting to tear up.*

Rita: But where will you all go?! Terra banned us all from Titans Tower and everyone in Royal Woods hates us!

Lana: We don't care anymore! Anywhere is better than here! And if we end up as homeless orphans, then that's fine!

*As they were leaving, they heard sirens approaching the house.*

Leni: By the way, I called the cops on you..........!

Rita:*shocked* WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? Why?!

Leni: Because, after we learned about you kidnaping Lincoln, treated him poorly, and keeping Lugar a secret from him, we now realize that we can't trust you anymore!

*The officers ran in and put handcuffs on Rita.*

Officer Bill: Rita Loud, you're under arrest for child abuse and kidnapping.

*He took her out to the van, which Lugar was standing right next to. He glared angrily at Rita.*

Lugar: I don't know what I even saw in you, Rita!

*The officer put Rita in the van, which then drove away.*

Note: Next chapter will have Luan's anger, which will make her almost lose control of her powers. Can Terra and the others calm her down before things get worse?! Find out as our story continues..............!