I can even feel his breathing.

Tzuyu: I know, why are you clingy this days?

Jungkook: maybe because I want another baby?

What the fuck!? after jinju? what the fuck??!?!? I can't believe this guy! I cant be pregnant again.

Tzuyu: jungkook! I'm not ready for baby number two!

Jungkook burst out laughing, it's not funny!

Jungkook: I was just joking mommy chu, by the way, if baby number two would happily I hope it's twins.

TWINS!?

Tzuyu: You think being pregnant is easy jeon jungkook!? We still need to finish our studies!

I slapped him using the spatula that's near me. Jungkook didn't stop laughing until we heard a door bell.

it's them.

Chaeyoung was on her way down to get some foods when she also heard the doorbell, her eyes went circles and she immediately went to me.

Chaeyoung: good luck tzuyu! and jungkook! we'll be taking care of jinju upstairs, just call us and we'll be down.

Jungkook: thankyou chaeng and please inform the others.

Chaeyoung: I will! Goodluck!

I fixed my hair, I am wearing a denim dress while jungkook is wearing his denim pants ans white shirt.

simple but he looks so hot.

When I opened the door, I saw mom and dad my heart beat is beating so loud that i wondered if mommy and daddy can hear it.

Mommy: Tzuyu? darling! I missed you! who's house is this?

Mom asks as she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, her eyes wandered around the our house.

Daddy: I miss you so much baby!

dad said and hugged me, I guided them to the living room, jungkook showed up at my side cause earlier he excused his self to pee.

Tzuyu: Mommy t-this is jungkook.. my.. husband.

okay fuck.

Daddy stood up and started to turned red.

Daddy: Husband!? what is this nonsense tzuyu!

Mommy: It's okay if it's boyfriend! but husband!? stop fooling around tzuyu!

Tzuyu: I am not fooling around.. it's true.

Jungkook: we are married sir and ma'am.

Daddy: Don't talk to me! I'm not talking to you!

Tzuyu: dad-

Mommy: Do you have papers to prove that you two are married!? huh- you can't even get married cause both of you are Minors!

Daddy: stop this nonsense tzuyu! or I'll send you back to Tainan!

What!? no! I am not going back to Tainan!

Tzuyu: Daddy, Mommy! please calm down, let us explain!

Dad sits back on the couch, we heard a car engine stop and I think it's jungkook's Father.

Please help us!

And we are right, it's jungkook's Father.

Daddy: you must be the father of this guy.

Jungkook's Father: yes I am, good day mr. and mrs. chou, I am the father of jeon jungkook.

Everything went fine when jungkook's Father came, my dad calm down and talked about the marriage issue, they even mentioned miyoung.

but at the look at my mother? she's going to kill me after this. I don't want to be set back in Taiwan, Tainan.

i would never leave jungkook and jinju.

_______________________
chapter 30 done! [✓]
don't forget to vote 💜

question: do you think tzuyu will be sent back to Tainan, Taiwan?