Chandler:Ok what is it about me?.Do I not look fun enough?.Is there something...repellant about me?.

Tabitha:So how was the party?.

Chandler:Well it couldn't have been worse. A woman literally passed through me.Ok so what is it am I hideously unattractive?.

Phoebe:No you are not you are very attractive.You know what I go through the exact same thing.Every time I put on a little weight,I start questioning everyting.

Chandler:Woah,Woah I've put on a little weight?.

Phoebe:No not wieght...you know more like insulation.

Monica:Chandler I'm unemployed and in dire need of a project.You wanna work out?.I can remake you.

Chandler:Oh you know I would but that might get in the way of my lying around time.

Monica:Please.

Everyone:Come on.Let her.Yeah.

Chandler:Alright Ok alright.But if we put on spandex and my boobs are bigger than yours I'm going home.

Phoebe:Your boobs are fine.Look I never should have said anything.Come here. Come here.

Phoebe hugs Chandler but holds her hands apart behind his back.

Phoebe:Oh can't make....hands...meet....

-November 9th 1995-

   I am at Central Perk with Phoebe and Joey sitting on the couch.

Phoebe:So I figured it out.

Tabitha:What?.

Phoebe:Why Scott doesn't want to sleep with me.It's cause I'm not sexy enough.

Joey:Phoebe that's crazy.When I first met you,you know what I said to Chandler?.I said Excellent butt,great rack.

Phoebe:Really?.That's so sweet.I mean I'm officially offended but sweet.

Joey:Pheebs look if you want to know what the deal is you're just gonna have to ask him.

Phoebe:You're right,you're right.Ah you are so yumm.

Phoebe and Joey hug each other.

Joey:So what about this guy you are seeing Tabby?.

Tabitha:He's with his family...He hasn't been here in years so I decided to let him be.I'm not clingy anyway...Besides we have only been together for a week.

-November 10th 1995-

   I am at Monica and Rachel's apartment.With Phoebe,Monica and Rachel.

Rachel:Ross kissed me.

Monica:Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god!.

Rachel:It was unbelievable!.

Monica:Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god!.

Phoebe:Ok all right.We want to hear everything.Monica get the wine and unplug the phone.Rachel does this end well or do we need to get tissues?.

Rachel:Oh it ended very well.

Tabitha:Oh.

Monica:"Getting the wine".Do not start without me.Do not start without me.

Phoebe:Ok all right let's hear about the kiss. Was it like,was it like a soft brush against your lips?.Or was it like a you know a I gotta have you now kind of thing?.

Rachel:Well at first it was really intense you know.And then oh god and then we just sort of sunk into it.

Phoebe:Ok so  ok was he holding you?.Or was his hand like on your back?.

Rachel:No actually first they started on my waist.And then they slid up and then they were in my hair.

Phoebe,Monica,Tabitha:Ohhhh.

-November 11th 1995-

   The next day Luke us over at my apartment and we are drinking some wine.

Tabitha:So how about we go see my friends later?.

Luke:There is no easy way to say this but i don't like them...

Tabitha:Excuse me?.

Luke:They are a little to annoying especially the Italian.

Tabitha:Joey happens to be my best friend.

Luke:I still find him annoying.

Tabitha:I think you better leave...We are over.

   I throw Luke out and i angrily close my door on him.No one says that about my Joey and gets away with it....Wait my Joey?....I thought Luke was helping me get over him....After calming myself down I go over to Rachel and Monica's.When I get there i see Monica and Phoebe.

Monica:Tab I thought you were with Luke?.

Tabitha:Not anymore and i broke up with him he is a jerk...He had the audacity to say he hated you all.

   After a talk about a few minutes later Monica is suggesting Mockolate recipes to us.

Monica:How about Mockolate mousse?.

Tabitha:It's not,it's not very Thanksgiving-y.

Monica:Ok how about pilgrim Mockolate mousse?.

Phoebe:What makes it pilgrim?.

Monica:We'll put buckles on it.

Rachel enters the apartment.

Rachel:Hey.

Phoebe:Hey.

Monica:Hey.

Tabitha:Hello.

Rachel:Did uh Ross call?.

Monica:No I'm sorry.

Rachel:Why didn't he call?.He's gonna stay with Julie isn't he?.He's gonna stay with her and she's going to be all Hi I'm Julie,Ross picked me and we're gonna to get married have a lot of kids and dig up stuff together.

Phoebe:No offense but that sounds nothing like her.

Tabitha:I tend to agree.