Chapter 1: The Start Of It All

Young Lilianne Potter had been quite the curious child growing up, the day she was born she was a twin to her now famous brother Harry Potter. The two were inseparable growing up, they did almost every little thing together. The day their parents were unfourtanently killed by none other than the despicable dark lord , was the day their lives changed.

Their mother, Lily Potter, was one of a kind. She had a heart of gold and cared for others in ways you couldn't even imagine. Their father, James Potter however used to bully kids when he was a young student at Hogwarts, that changed over time when he met Lily. 

Albus Dumbledore had arranged to let both Lilianne and Harry stay with their mothers awful sister , Aunt Petunia, Petunia hated her sister, she called her weird in some sort of way, but was the only family the Potters had, and Albus had to keep them safe. When the twins came to Hogwarts, many things had happened..

And this is where the story begins..

~*~

Lilianne and Harry Potter were attending their 4th year at Hogwarts. After menace in the previous years they are trying to vouch to stay out of any trouble this year to try not to get expelled. As they were boarding the train, a platinum blonde haired boy, with quite the mean looking face approached Lilianne and gave her a heart warming hug before walking off with her to the Slytherin compartment, as she was in Slytherin, the house Harry didn't want to be in..

Harry Potter hated this boy with his whole heart, body and soul. His name was Draco Lucius Malfoy, none other than the boy who has bullied him for several years. Although Harry despised him, he took care of his sister when he wasn't there, and that was all he could ask for. His sister was his world, ever since they lost it all, he wanted to at least keep her safe, and if he failed to do that he'd be devastated.

Harry Potter walks into the Gryffindor Compartment where his 2 friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger were talking. Harry had quite the sad look on his face, he missed talking to his sister. It was like they were drifting, but he didn't want too. He was interrupted by Hermione who had asked him a question.

"Harry, are you alright? You look rather upset" she asks rather curiously. Harry just sat down and put his face into his palms, imagining all the bad things that could happen to his sister. 

Hermione placed her hand on his shoulder, looking straight at gloomy Harry. Harry looked up at Hermione finally snapping out of the thoughts he had just been flooded in.

"O-Oh, yes I am fine. Just nervous for another year" he says trying to play it off. Hermione saw right through him, but figured it was just a bit of an over-reaction. 

Hermione was quite the awesome friend, she always cared for Harry and Ron. She was also one of the smartest young ladies in her year, which made her even better. Hermione acts quite stubborn sometimes, but I mean who doesn't?

After an ever so long conversation about what would happen this year, the train screeches , and stops. Harry walks out with his luggage's gripped tightly in his hands, he sees his sister laughing around with Malfoy. She had quite grown up, she was ever so pretty and beautiful. They weren't identical but they had the most beautiful features. Lilianne kisses Draco on the cheek before running away, Draco running after her. 

It enraged him that a Malfoy could possibly marry or date his sister..or so he thought they weren't dating. Maybe they were? But he didn't know that whatsoever. Lilianne adored Draco, he had helped ever since she got in Slytherin, she felt so attached to him. Whenever she was down Draco would help her and make her happy.

Her face & Body:

~*~You could quite clearly see why a Malfoy would love such a beautiful young lady, she had manners, she was funny and she was very generous

~*~

You could quite clearly see why a Malfoy would love such a beautiful young lady, she had manners, she was funny and she was very generous. Just like her mother.

Draco caught up to young Lilianne and grabbed her by the waist and they both laughed as she fell into his arms. Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson both coming behind them laughing too. Blaise turned over to Harrys way and gave him a disgusted look. Why would they like his sister, who was also a Potter, but not him? He thought very hard about that, but he wasn't quite sure.

Lilianne took a seat next to all her friends on the Slytherin table, while Harry had come a bit late to a raging Hermione curiously asking Ron where Harry had gone seeming he was rather late.

Hermione gave a reassuring look to Harry, which made him feel a bit better. He felt great back with his friends again. He was too busy watching his sister and Draco be with each other that he forgot to catch up..

Taking a seat next to his friends he can't help but dig his face into his palms again..

And so the year has started.. already off to a bad start.. what could possibly go wrong next?