Lampshading with Yours

The finality to finally kiss her was a roar of victory for Octavius. Finally! How much he needed her and now to hear her say exactly that tore him apart.

Yanking her back to him, her tongue explores his as he nudges her to fall back onto the soft duvet. As he looms over her, his fingers digs into her hips, holding her steady. Trying to control the over population of his intense desires and feelings.

"This was your plan, wasn't it?" She breathes out, her lips swollen and red.

"Problem?" He latches onto her bottom lip, sucking it hard. He then rolls his tongue into her mouth, tasting her, drinking her in like fucking salvation.

She moans loudly as she tugs on his soft hair, pulling him to her. Her breasts clashing against his chest. "You are deceitful, Octavius."

She smiles against his lips, as she slides her hands into his tee, stroking his bare torso underneath. His muscles tensed at the warm sudden contact and soon, relaxes as he trails kisses down her jaw to her throat.

His fingers yank the straps of her dress off her shoulders, exposing a strapless white bra that moulded her full tits. He growled, "Fuck, I miss this."

Fingering the material, he jerks it down and her breasts spill open to him easily accessible and he leans to pull a beaded nipple into his mouth. Sucking it hard, her back arches.

He flicks his tongue over her other nipple, leaving the other tight-budded and wet. He suckles her between his lips, pleasure shoots through her spine, sending tingles all over.

Her hand roams all over, pulling him to her. Her nail scratches against his back, making him push his hips at hers.

His free hand needles up her thigh, getting under her dress. Soft flesh greets his fingers and he squeezes them, her blatant moans are hoarse and sweet. Slowly, he pulls down her skimpy panties till they dangled on her ankles.

"Octavius..." He pulls back to see if she wanted to stop but only met with pleasure ridden expression filling her face.

"Tell me what you want."

She gulps, her throat reddens with his kisses. Her nipples jutted, screaming to the tops of their tent, all wet and sucked. She looked delectable and so sexy.

When she didn't voice out but her eyes were needy with want. He gave a rough blistering kiss, making him harden beneath his pants.

"You want me to play with your pussy?"

Her whimper was ragged and he dragged his thumb over her swollen clit. "You want it, don't you?"

"Yeah." She whispered thickly.

Slowly, he rubbed little sexy circles over her clit. Teasing her as her thighs quaked each time. Her dress was nudged till her waist. She looked so beautiful with her hair spilled over the pillows underneath her.

"Mmm..."

When his hand slicked the wet opening, he groaned. "So tight."

Dipping his fingers into it, he used that moisture to run more circles, playing with her clit like it was his favorite toy.

Her hips began to undulate, seeking more of his touch. Her legs spread out with her cunt dripping all over his fingers. Her expression was hazy with lust and lost all inhibitions.

"Want you. Now." He growled loudly, bent his head to suckle her nipples more.

"We - can't." Even now, she denied it but from her tone, she was wanton for him. She needed him.