Gaily Using

Eliot felt small kisses down her arm, as she stirred in her sleep. At first, she thought she was alone. Trapped in her long blissful sleep, spacing out in her dreams of longing.

Dreaming of an arm wrapped around her, right and snug under her aching breasts. Her ass nestling a hard crotch. Making her rub her back thighs against someone's front thighs.

A hand creeps, tracing up her upper thigh and reaching the outer edge of her panties. A hot breath fans under her ear, making her skin prickle.

Her eyes blink in haze, still disoriented and distorted when she hears him rasp. "Morning, sweetheart."

The sun is halfway there, it's rays filtering in through the slits of her curtains. The breeze coming in strong and heavy yet light with the clear air of the grass from outside.

The kisses continues, spoiling over her shoulders and he bites the strap of her nightgown, pulling it down her shoulder. Pools of desire spreads over her center.

She angles her head for him to continue. "You like my kisses, hmm?"

She feels her lips curl when he says that. He was such a charmer. Always knew how to say the right words at the right time.

Her hand reaches up to thread through his thick hair. Everything was a sort of reverie. Yet it felt so factual. Bona fide.

His hand slowly shoves her nightgown up, exposing her midnight blue panties. He eases her thigh apart, making one hook over his waist.

"Let's see how wet you are in the morning." His fingers don't party around but just went tucking in, caressing her sex.

She moaned, wanting more, undulating her hips, seeking his touch. His fingers moved up and down her flesh, making her wet like silk.

"I want all of you."

Like a rubber band snapped on her finger, Eliot awoke. Hustling, she got up away from him. Settling her hair from her face, Eliot tried not to let her jaw drop at what she saw.

Octavius stretched out on her bed, half naked. His mused blue hair in his face and tangled. His eyed her lazily, as if expecting her back in bed any moment.

So early in the morning, her damn heart was pounding. She could feel herself perspire at that glorious view of a male.

His bulge prominent and loud. He didn't bother to hide it under the sheets. He was proud of it. Showing it off. As if to tell her: see what you made me do.

"Uh- I need to take a shower and dress." She turned only to be stopped by his sleepy voice.

"Do you want me to join you?"

So many things about that sentence was commuted in ending to be hotly and sexy. Lathering up each other would be a way a to go but Eliot must be strong. She really didn't think she could handle it if he had sex with her and left.

Just like that.

She was already starting to like him. A lot. Despite the days they got to know each other and the impending doom of her leaving early. She needed a breather. To sort out her thoughts and feelings.

She just shook her head, and moved to the bathroom, sliding it shut. Eliot released a breath of relief. Placing her hands on the bathroom counter, she looks at the mirror. Her hair was disarray, her eyes were sunken.

"What am I going to do?" She whispered.

It's so easy to give in, just jump in bed with that man. And then what? The deed is once done, will the spell be broken, gone? Would she be history?