Jim-jammimg With Yours

"Wow. I didn't think you would take me here as my first date." Eliot laughed as she watched the huge Ferris wheel spin around with people giggling in their seats.

Octavius had actually taken her to a nearby carnival after he dropped her home to change and pick her up. He had refused to tell her where they were going and she just went with the flow.

She had expected fancy restaurants or some kind of deli but as per usual, and the way things were with Octavius so far, he had exceeded her standards.

Cotton candy smell wafted in the bouncy night air with twinkling different colored lights and faint music could be heard from the stalls and booths.

The air was spike with thrill, shouts of children and people riding the roller coaster and other rides.

"It's an exception I made."

He walked ahead of her with his hand rested inside his pockets. She couldn't help but give him another quick scan. He wore green bermuda shorts with a white v neck tee along with white sneakers.

His blue hair was fluffy, haywire straight singing in the direction of the wind. His cheek bones were sharp and accentuated his face. Lips were cherry red, dying to be kissed. Made to be kissed.

"So what do you want to do first?"

She surveyed the long queues in front of the popular games and didn't want to bore him by standing there forever. Eliot noticed the one to the mirror maze stood empty and she dragged him towards it.

Taking their token, they entered and were immediately bombarded with their reflections. The pattern combing geometric motifs. She laughed so hard when Octavius bumped into several mirrors.

"Not funny." He said, while rubbing his already reddish forehead.

"Aww...poor baby." She tsked as she moved straight, feeling around the mirrors. She was so sure she found the way when her head banged against the ice cold glass and his husky laughs echoed from behind.

"Aww...poor baby." Octavius mimicked her words as he approached her only to stop short when he realized it was just her reflection.

"Shit! I can't get to you."

As much as those words careened her heart beats, she smirked. "I guess this is where we part ways, Octavia."

Her own hands came up to his reflection as she traced the glass.

"All this time you were just a reflection in my imagination. How awful." She said, dramatically.

"You are a terrible actress."

He chuckled and then, turned back only to come right behind her. "I'm very much real, sweetheart."

His hands encased her hips, making her ass nestle his hardened crotch. Her choke of surprise caught when he gave another suggestive rub.

"Mm...I like your dress. It's short and accessible for me." He leaned down, nuzzling her neck.

Her hands curled around the glass as she watched his reflection. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. "You are definitely...some dream."

It's weird. Many times in life, we go by things happening to us but we second guess it, wondering if it's real. At least for Eliot.

"I like being your dream." He pulled away, taking her hand and they somehow managed to find the exit.

Eliot felt a longing comfort whenever he held her hand. The interlace of fingers joint together creates a promise. An unsaid promise.

It told her she wasn't lonely. There was room for her to be with someone too but it was unsaid. Unpronounced.