Arguments

(thank you so much for 16k+ views!! It means to world!Love you all so much!)

Juicy:
~You argue about the stupidest things but sometimes you can go too far and start arguing for real.
~To cheer you up, he'll do literally anything to make you laugh.

Eddie:
~You only argue about serious things and when it becomes really heated, he'll start yelling in Spanish.
~To cheer you up, he'll whisper Spanish in your ear to make you smile.

Josh:
~When you argue, you ARGUE! you're like two angry garden gnomes (if you're tall, you're just a large garden gnome).
~To cheer you up, he'll do his Vladimir Putin impression

Narrator:
~You barely ever argue but when you do, it's really intense and could last for days.
~He'll do anything in his power to try and cheer you up. He'll buy you thing, he'll do things around the house, he'll do impressions, literally anything.

Mully:
~You argue about random things, sometimes it's small arguments and sometimes it's big arguments.
~To cheer you up, he'll let you play with his VR. If you don't want to he'll ask Tannar to take you out somewhere while he cooks a meal for you to go home to.

(I'm sorry about no uploading!! I promise I'm gonna try uploading a lot more! It's just been really stressful for me because I've started college but I'm trying my hardest to write whenever I can, I'm also working on the next chapter for A Glass Of Wine on my other account. Okayyy, love you guys!)