What They're Like During Shark Week

Juicy:
~He'd ask really stupid fucking questions and make stupid jokes.
~"Y/N... If I breathed into your mouth or pushed hard on your stomach, will the blood just come out like ketchup?"
"eww Gaege what the fuck? That's fucking disgusting"
"I'm just curious"

Eddie:
~He wouldn't really understand what's going on or why you're so emotional so he'd probably just stay out of your way as much as possible unless you ask him to be near you
~"Eddieeee! I need cuddlessss!"
"I'm coming with some chocolate"

Josh:
~He's scared that if he does something or says something wrong that you'll end up killing him or something.
~"Y/N... Do you umm... Do you need anything?"
"I mean, food would be nice"
"what food do you wa-you know what, I'll just bring you everything"

Narrator:
~He will be the cutest and sweetest person ever and sometimes it'll just make you cry.
~"Here, I brought you some of your favourite snacks, a few different drink options, some movies we can watch together, one of my hoodie and-woah woah, why are you crying honey bunches?"
"because this is so fucking cute and so sweet and you didn't need to do any of this"
"but I wanted to"

Mully:
~He wouldn't really address it but he knows when it's time and he'll comfort you and be nice to you but as soon as he knows your off, he will go back to annoying the shit out of you.
~"if you need anything just tell me"
"Thanks for not being annoying"
"only 3 more days left"
"don't count down the days! You fucking retard"

(please uterus havers, find yourself a man like narrator)