Do You Have A YouTube Channel?

Juicy:
~Yessss!
~You do what ever video you feel like it. Sometimes you do gaming videos, sometimes you do cooking videos, sometimes you challenge videos and sometimes you even do vlogs because the fans like seeing what you and Gaege do throughout the day.

Eddie:
~No
~You have contemplated making a channel and the fans want you to make a channel because they love you but you just never got around to doing it.

Josh:
~Yessss!
~You have a gaming channel, you mostly just use your computer but sometimes you play VR with Josh and the boys and the fans love seeing you together.

Narrator:
~Yessss!
~You have a vlog channel and the fans absolutely love it. They love seeing the two of you together though the day and they love seeing Lily (his new kitten, she's fucking adorable)

Mully:
~No
~You like to stay out of the public eye for the most part. You appear in a few videos but not too many. Even though you don't have a youtube channel, a lot of his fans follow you on Twitter and Instagram

(Thank you all so much for 2k+ reads! It means so much!💕 Also, who else saw Juicy eat a fucking egg? He told me that he always has that mf egg on him, literally, he told me, look...

Sorry for the hard flex 💪 lmao, nah I'm kidding but seriously, we're basically marred now)

(edit: I was down BAD when he replied 😭)